When u go to a Live UFC event, do u get there for the Early Prelims, Prelims or just the Main Card ?

Most of us don't go to multiple events a year, i've been to three ( UFC 178 September 2014, FN 74 August 2015, UFC 215 September 2017) so when you experience it live you want to take it all in so i go for every fight.

This. I’ve been to 10 events in the last 5 years. My first event was UFC 160 Memorial Day weekend, 2013, Cain vs Big Foot 2. Maybe in today’s UFC market you could contemplate skipping the fight pass portion but the Facebook (there was no fight pass then) streamed fights featured Jeremy Stephens and Stephen Thompson. And the tv prelims had Khabib, Bobby Knuckles and Max Holloway. No fucking way in hell I was missing anything, especially not for $1200 + tax for 2 tickets. Would never forget the feeling I got walking to the lower deck in the MGM Grand and seeing the octagon set up for the very first time. It actually is a bummer to look back out how stacked every ufc event used to be compared to the quality we get these days.

Have to watch every fight...

Sometimes you can sneak down into better seats before the weirdos who only show up for the main

Anyone that hasn't been to at least 50 events is a damn casual that should be hot dog branded on sight.

i think you're a dumbass if you buy tickets just for the main card

who the fuck wants to pay $495030543 for a ticket and not see the whole show? either someone dumb or someone with a lot of money, take your pick.

Back