When Tony taps Conor out and starts defending the lw belt how happy would you be ?

Conor is the reason UFC went to shit, Kevin Lee. I honestly even think Kevin subs Conor in round 2.

Tony would sub Conor in round 1.

Tony_Ferguson_2.jpg
What would be your reaction when Tony Ferguson taps out Conor and starts defending his belt like a real champion ? If Conor retired and you never have to see his stupid face and the LW division could get moving again.

I will be glad for the sport of MMA.
But personally I dislike both guys, so neither winning will make me happy.

Oh look, a thread about things that will never happen.

Tony will pressure Conor and break him leading to a sub mark my words. Everyone gets hit in fights lol. Chad Mendes was bombing up Conor McGregor.
Conor's not as easy to break as Kevin Lee, but we'll see i guess

Nate had nothing for Conor while he was fresh, in both fights.

Reality is Conor's defense and power takes a major hit as his energy fades.
I agree with you, that is undisputable.
But Nate rolls well with punches and isn't as reckless as Tony. I just look at the Lando fight, and don't see why Conor couldn't hurt Tony worse in the first 2 rounds and put him away.

I don't live vicariously through fighters...but it would be interesting.

is the champ supposed to defend the belt ?
{<huh}<{vega}>

UFC will probably go bankrupt. Ferguson would then have to go to Bellator.

One he's going to get his ass knocked out.
Two do you want to put a $10 bet on that?

If tony loses.... i will feel bad for him.

He'll be thrown to the way side, considered past his prime, a bum, and fade into irrelevancy unless he moves up to WW like RDA

Tony_Ferguson_2.jpg
What would be your reaction when Tony Ferguson taps out Conor and starts defending his belt like a real champion ? If Conor retired and you never have to see his stupid face and the LW division could get moving again.

if and when conor loses the belt he will be given infinite rematches until his opponent dies of old age. remember when he got an immediate lightweight title shot straight off the back of two horrible performances against nate, who has been fighting as lightweight for years?

similarly conor got his featherweight shot off the back of beating siver. meanwhile consider what has happened to the likes of jacare and romero at middleweight, waiting forever for a shot they already earned. the organisation is a sham and they will give conor whatever he wants

Stylistic nightmare and stil dropped him multiple times ;)
Also how can you have KevinLee as a username and still discredit Conor?
Kevin Lee is literally a Conor impersonator but without the accomplishments and charisma (100K buys lmfao)
Syleistic nightmare? In what way? He has reach and terrible wrestling

Couldnt sleep a journeyman in Nate Diaz lol. Tony isnt a manlet like Aldo and Chad Mendes lol.

I love Tony but come on, Nate has actual boxing fundamentals. Nate has dogshit footwork but knows how to roll with a punch well and usually gets tagged on the way out. Look at the 1st Conor fight, Conor chased Nate, landed well but didn't even knock him down. 2nd Conor fight, Conor sat back on his counters and dropped Diaz at least twice off the counter.

Tony literally runs into opponents.....

eDQgHgA.gif

BWaJcgV.gif

......and he's been rocked before so we know his chin has a visible limit.
ZigzagApprehensiveIndianabat.gif

So a hittable guy who likes to rush forward versus one of the the most accurate counter strikers in the sport. Yea gonna go well

He wont fight Tony. A few reasons.

1. UFC does not want Tony as a champ. He doesnt sell. Looks like a goblin and is cringe AF. They have tried to eliminate him over and over. A record 10 wins when 7 was record before title shot was given. They'll make him fight Khabib too eventually. Basically Tony is bad for business.

2. Tony is dangerous. Has what conor calls "attributes" size reach and unlimited gas tank. What good is trilogy with Nate if Tony Kicks his ass? None. Just two bums going at it at that point.

3. The trilogy. Thats a big money fight. Casuals think Nate is the second best fighter in UFC. They like Nate.

Conor is fighting Nate next or Tyron. Take that to the bank.

Back