When Tony taps Conor out and starts defending the lw belt how happy would you be ?

If tony submits mcgregor I look forward to Gaethje getting the next TS and breaking Tony like he did Michael Johnson
Lol, Gaethje is even sloppier than Tony and pushes a pace that slows himself down. Great fight right there. I’d probably favor Tony.

Short-notice Lando dropped him like a sack of potatoes.
Just imagine what Conor will do to the poor guy...

The end of Tony vs Lando

kloj15forju5kmfzg.jpg

580973.jpg

Vs the end of Conor vs Nate

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

nate_diaz_submits_conor_mcgregor_the_finish.gif

Very similar, but which short notice fighter won the fight?

Tony is just too hittable, and his boxing is not on Nate's level imo.I
It's not about trash talking, Lee literally regurgitates Conor quotes, thinking it will get him PPV buys.
Well Tony stood and traded with Josh Thompson and RDA. Both guys destroyed Nate Diaz.

lmao i love how this fucking loser has been an annoying, insufferable dork the last few months.

but then tony made kevin cry like a bitch and now this kid is a big ferguson fan hahahahahaha.

Well Tony gonna be even worst of a stylistic nightmare. Tony is a way better version of Nate Diaz. Yeah cause Conor invented charisma and trash talking lol. News flash Conor fanboys people been trash talking before Conor existed.
leave the real analysis to non untrained keyboard warriors who've been watching MMA for less than 3 years.

Well Tony stood and traded with Josh Thompson and RDA. Both guys destroyed Nate Diaz.
He also traded with Lando and Lee and got touched up by inferior strikers.
You can't beat Conor if your chin is waaaay in the air and you don't roll with punches.
I guess we both just hope to see the fight and see who's right ;)

yknow... im not a conor fan infact ive been one of the biggest detractors and constant harasser of his nuthuggers. But to me for whatever reason watching Floyd beat the dog shit out of him and subsequently traumatizing his obsessed fans was enough for me. I can't really bring myself to pray for his downfall just because im not a hateful shitty person, and like I said I feel like I got enough out of the Floyd fight that Im not really concerned with his mob anymore lol.

That being said Fergs a tough fight for him, but if he leaves his chin out there like he normally does he's gonna have a rough night. Ferg usually gets rocked and dropped early on and its well known that conor is only dangerous the first few rounds. He's gonna need to weather the storm(he always does) but refs aren't gonna be doing Ferg any favors if he goes down.

Short-notice Lando dropped him like a sack of potatoes.
Just imagine what Conor will do to the poor guy...
dr6h4qxdn4lv322zg.jpg
nintchdbpict000251997167.jpg

Perhaps you should watch the fight. Flash means shit if you’re not hurting your opponent.

If tony submits mcgregor I look forward to Gaethje getting the next TS and breaking Tony like he did Michael Johnson

I don't think anyone can break Tony mentally.

I assume the fight would take 10 years off of their lives though if they fought each other. Could be FOTY if it happens.

I don't care who ends up with the belt. I just wanna see the best fight the best when they're supposed to fight the best.

He also traded with Lando and Lee and got touched up by inferior strikers.
You can't beat Conor if your chin is waaaay in the air and you don't roll with punches.
I guess we both just hope to see the fight and see who's right ;)
Tony will pressure Conor and break him leading to a sub mark my words. Everyone gets hit in fights lol. Chad Mendes was bombing up Conor McGregor.

Back