When the UFC lets Joe Rogan go to Bellator they're in trouble

I don't see Joe ever going to Bellator tbh

Unlike Goldberg, Rogan has other solid sources of revenue. He isn't leaving his position in the number 1 organisation just to get a bit of a raise in Bellator.

It really wouldn't. Not sure how you came up with that.

? I'll dig up the article. Rogan was interviewed not long after his new deal was signed. He alluded to it being millions a year.

Bellator pay a commentator millions a year? ya sure...

The Bellator commentary team could become VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL to what the UFC's was at its peak.
I'm not entirely disagreeing but god damn is it tough to accept that Goldie is at the top of the heap of mma commentary lol
<Goldie11>

? I'll dig up the article. Rogan was interviewed not long after his new deal was signed. He alluded to it being millions a year.

Bellator pay a commentator millions a year? ya sure...
They just made a shit ton of money off the DAZN deal, the money is guaranteed. If they perceived him to be an asset, they would pay him.

You should dig up that article, bc all I've ever heard Rogan say is that he makes way more off of his podcast than working for the UFC.

latest

They just made a shit ton of money off the DAZN deal, the money is guaranteed. If they perceived him to be an asset, they would pay him.

You should dig up that article, bc all I've ever heard Rican say is that he makes way more off of his podcast than working for the UFC.

I'll find it. It was one of the MMA sites. And I've heard his podcast makes him more but then again it could be even more millions. His podcast gets a ton of traffic.

Every third figther is better at that job after 2 months and they think anybody needs Rogan.
Rogan has bjj and kick knowledge. But he totally lacks deep knowledge about anything else and has a bad voice.

Goldie and Joe will make Bellator lit.

The ratings will get better and it will become a legit competitor to the UFC. They already pay more, and that's why Joe will go. And lots of the top fighters as well. He will work less and get paid more.

Bellator has the talent

Look at the next Card

Rory vs Moose (P4P level fight)
Wand vs Silva (ATG battle)
Lima vs Andrey (top level WWs)
Pico vs Higo(18-4, this guy is legit, Pico is the best prospect in MMA)

If you don't watch that card, you aren't an MMA fan. They just need someone like Joe to let the world know.
They pay over the hill people more. Lower level guys and title contenders are going to get more from the UFC more often than Bellator. Hell Bellator had to sign a streaming deal just to stay out of the red for the next few years.

U saying Joe will go to Bellator just because they pay better? Like he fucking need it, he's doing more than great with his podcasts.
<DisgustingHHH>

So Rogan is gonna give up the best seat in MMA for a front row Bellator seat next to Goldie?

giphy.gif

Goldie and Joe will make Bellator lit.

The ratings will get better and it will become a legit competitor to the UFC. They already pay more, and that's why Joe will go. And lots of the top fighters as well. He will work less and get paid more.

Bellator has the talent

Look at the next Card

Rory vs Moose (P4P level fight)
Wand vs Silva (ATG battle)
Lima vs Andrey (top level WWs)
Pico vs Higo(18-4, this guy is legit, Pico is the best prospect in MMA)

If you don't watch that card, you aren't an MMA fan. They just need someone like Joe to let the world know.
Rogan will never go to Bellator. He has more of a desire to do stand up comedy than to commentate and is only with UFC because he's friends with the people there.

Back