When the UFC lets Joe Rogan go to Bellator they're in trouble

Millions? LMFAO. He speaks about the UFC a ton of his podcast and he has not brought "millions" to the UFC. Hell can you name a single person who decided to watch the UFC because Joe Hogan was the commentator? Commentators do not bring viewers to the table like that.

Imagine Rogan focusing in his podcast on Bellator and promoting their brand. Not once but constantly. I can see a lot of his millions of viewers getting some interest in Bellator. If Rogan only brings 10-30k permanent new fans to Bellator, he is worth that money.

rory and moose are good

but what are the fighters they have fought ranked, and how have they done against them.

both are older, sliding and past relevance. jacare and wonderboy have more potential left then those 2, and neither man will be champs for at least 2 years, if ever

Bellator is bigoted towards one of the most dominant demographics in martial arts. I can't watch them and pretend like they're anything serious. Coker has taken a weird 180 since his Strikeforce days and now has his head up his ass.

They have a couple Russian fighters but none from the North Caucasus. That's like having American boxers but none who are Black. How do you blacklist the dominant contingent?

Bellator is bigoted towards one of the most dominant demographics in martial arts. I can't watch them and pretend like they're anything serious. Coker has taken a weird 180 since his Strikeforce days and now has his head up his ass.

They have a couple Russian fighters but none from the North Caucasus. That's like having American boxers but none who are Black. How do you blacklist the dominant contingent?

There were some serious isssues between them and Frodo Khasbulaev IIRC.
Also Shakh Shamhalaev turned out to be connected to some serious crime people...

There were some serious isssues between them and Frodo Khasbulaev IIRC.
Also Shakh Shamhalaev turned out to be connected to some serious crime people...

They fucked over Frodo's work visa, according to Frodo. Some fans online have also gone wild making up random stories which is a common occurrence nowadays.

I think you mean Shahbulat Shamlaev. I didn't hear anything about that other than him several years later being shot. But that was over 2 years after leaving Bellator. How on earth would they know anything back then when he was with them? Seems like a retroactive excuse. Martial-arts is used to keep these guys off the streets and out of trouble, so I wouldn't doubt him losing his career being a reason he got swept into that.

The Black American boxers comparison wasn't far off. Bernard Hopkins, Mike Tyson, a lot of fighters have history. That's no reason to completely blacklist an entire demographic.

They fucked over Frodo's visa, according to Frodo, so he lost his work visa. Some fans online have also gone wild making up random stories which is a common occurrence nowadays.

I think you mean Shahbulat Shamlaev. I didn't hear anything about that other than him several years later being shot. But that was over 2 years after leaving Bellator. How on earth would they know anything back then when he was with them? Seems like a retroactive excuse. Martial-arts is used to keep these guys off the streets and out of trouble, so I wouldn't doubt him losing his career being a reason he got swept into that.

The Black American boxers comparison wasn't far off. Bernard Hopkins, Mike Tyson, a lot of fighters have history. That's no reason to completely blacklist an entire demographic.

Yes, I meant Shakhbulat Shamhalaev. "Shakh" was his nickname, means "sheik".

And indeed I remember now ,he got shot long after being released. And he was released after some one-sided losses.

Frodo yes, it's a different story. His management claimed Bellator sabotaged his visa situation on purpose. They refused to give more comments, saying something like "Trust us, Bellator sucks".

Back