MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It’s a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity sounds ok to me.

I agree with all of this (minus the erroneous normative take on the 77% claim being patently false). GWB was just not a very good speaker: I don't think it spoke in any meaningful capacity to his lack of intelligence.

Like Jack said earlier, the main and unprecedented difference with Trump is that he's impervious to feeling intellectual shame. Instead of appreciating that he's messed up, invented a completely unfounded claim, or began digging himself an argumentative hole or spinning his wheels, he just keeps barreling ahead. Like, if you read some of the transcriptions of his speeches, where one sentence will last paragraphs and meander on about nothing without ever making a point....it's just crazy.

I like this one, in which he actually does finally get to a point.

Or his brilliant points on Native American identity
Holy fucking shit.
He's like that Fred Armisen character that can't finish a thought before starting a new one

People cut that off because it makes sense when he explains it in detail. Great answer to the question.
It didn't make sense at all. The entire country was looking at each other asking WTF that was.

It didn't make sense at all. The entire country was looking at each other asking WTF that was.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is . . . If 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Makes perfect sense to me, as it depends on how you're defining the word "is" depending which way would yield two different responses to the question.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is . . . If 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Makes perfect sense to me, as it depends on how you're defining the word "is" depending which way would yield two different responses to the question.
He came up with a tongue twister to explain why he got caught lying.

How is this not just a thread full of just about everything and anything Trump says?

Literally every damn day trump sounds or text retarded

I agree with all of this (minus the erroneous normative take on the 77% claim being patently false). GWB was just not a very good speaker: I don't think it spoke in any meaningful capacity to his lack of intelligence.

Like Jack said earlier, the main and unprecedented difference with Trump is that he's impervious to feeling intellectual shame. Instead of appreciating that he's messed up, invented a completely unfounded claim, or began digging himself an argumentative hole or spinning his wheels, he just keeps barreling ahead. Like, if you read some of the transcriptions of his speeches, where one sentence will last paragraphs and meander on about nothing without ever making a point....it's just crazy.

I like this one, in which he actually does finally get to a point.

Or his brilliant points on Native American identity
Trying to read those gave me a migraine and nose bleed.

At the end of his first term, he had held 58 town halls. Gave 1,852 speeches or addresses. Out of all that, he used a prompter 699 times. So at that point we had about 1,000 examples of him being intelligent without a prompter. I think we're good on that.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama...leprompter-since-taking-office/article/696407

Oh joy.

5 = Fifth Age
8 = infinity

1+8 =9, 5-2 =3, carry over the 2 = 9/23

699 inverted 6 = 9, you got 666.

Color me surprised. Thanks for the info mang.

Oh joy.

5 = Fifth Age
8 = infinity

1+8 =9, 5-2 =3, carry over the 2 = 9/23

699 inverted 6 = 9, you got 666.

Color me surprised. Thanks for the info mang.

UnconsciousHighGroundbeetle.gif

Back