When Presidents sound retarded

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –Obama attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

I think you meant to post this in the "when forum posters sound retarded thread." He was saying that the public option wouldn't cause private insurers to go bust.

"Families is where our nation finds hope. Where wings take dream."

- Dubya

Come on now, it was Dolan.

This is how @Space got added to the Full Retard Hall of Fame.

ZJTI9Lg.jpg
Glennrod and Atheist Liked that post.. lol

"It depends upon what your definition of is is."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

- Dubya

It's so dumb it actually became beautiful poetry

Bush had a talent with that

MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It’s a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

W Bush was 8 years of wtf did he just say
There's plenty of similarities between W's unintentionally funny dopyness and Trump's. I think they're both rather incurious and less intellectually able than usual presidents.

But W looks better as an elder Statesman.

It's so dumb it actually became beautiful poetry
I liked W's verbal blunders both because they were painful to listen to and because he often really was trying to put his feelings to his words and for lost in the moment.

Trump has no apparent emotions behind his words, they're just sounds that come tumbling from his face hole.

There's plenty of similarities between W's unintentionally funny dopyness and Trump's. I think they're both rather incurious and less intellectually able than usual presidents.

His overall behavior as President was different than his time as governor

I lived in Texas when he ran and won - he was not the dope that was president

It's weird - I haven't heard him talk in years - I wonder if he reverted or if he is stuck forever in the new persona

I liked W's verbal blunders both because they were painful to listen to and because he often really was trying to put his feelings to his words and for lost in the moment.

Trump has no apparent emotions behind his words, they're just sounds that come tumbling from his face hole.

I enjoy both, in their own comedic ways. Dubya was just classic retard. I mean, "Is our children learning?" You couldn't even write that, because it would seem too on-the-nose, too unbelievable. And yet, he said it. Amazing. Whereas Trump is just like a real-life SNL character that requires no exaggeration. He's like a used car salesman who is giving you a pitch to buy a lemon, while also trying to sleep with you. They are both hysterical to me.

They both get lost mid-sentence, but Bush is like, "wait, what was I saying?" when it happens, while Trump just confidently barrels on to some other bit of bullshit that he remembers better. Bush also seems like he's trying to remember his briefings, while Trump doesn't seem to have even been briefed. It's also interesting how people who worked with Bush would always say, "he's smarter than he seems; just not a good speaker." People who work with Trump always give the message, "you think he sounds bad, but you should have heard him before I got hold of him!"

7/11 was a part time job.

vJn3WsP.png

I lost hard.. specially since I always eat at a 7-11 back when I am a part time teacher!!

I laughed more that I should considering the day today. Oh my..

Those double dog sandwiches. HHAAH

" ...it looks like something that could be not good."
Trump on the current hurricane

Back