" When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again "

It was a great entrance song. Had me way more excited for the fight than I should’ve been.

Sean is still the peoples champ, he still represents men and masculinity better than ddp ever will.
By talking louder? Sean's bite nowhere near matches his bark. Sean has never worked a day in his life, by his own admission. How will he ever be the badass American hero he wants to be when he's the safest fighter in the game and have never had a blue collar job? He's an illusion.

This is the guy that cried for being teased? This is the definition of masculinity?
Don't be basic buddy, atleast sean stands for whats right, are you on the right side of history or are you indoctrinated by the woke agenda?

Don't be basic buddy, atleast sean stands for whats right, are you on the right side of history or are you indoctrinated by the woke agenda?
Last time I checked Strickland was against free speech and said ppl shouldn’t talk about wives and abuse… so Strickland is the definition of Woke. You’re just too ignorant to see it.

I think we can all agree B ville Famous is a douche and shouldn’t be taken seriously as he trolls his beat through this thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back