When did you start watching UFC?

Started in 2002 by borrowing tapes from my buddy to catch up. Not sure the first event I saw live but Frank and Vitor were my favorite.

When did you guys tune in the UFC fpr the first time?

I remember being a kid, born in the Dominican Republic. My brother got jailbroken satellite cable for the house and as a big fan of the WCW and WWF i was so happy when i came across my first UFC event.

I mustve started watching somewhere between UFC30 and UFC40.

Obviously as a kid i didnt like more than WCW or WWF but it was something cool to watch as wrestling wasnt always on.

I remember they also had, backyard wrestling as a PPV event. That was crazy as hell too.
UFC 1 PPV

Been watching since the beginning. Used to rent them from the video store (there used to be places called blockbuster, dollar video, they were great)

Stopped watching with the introduction of female "fighters" and usada. I find it more amusing to watch street fights on YouTube now when I need a fix

First event I watched was UFC 129. GSP literally threw Shields around and Hominick grew a soft ball on his forhead. Don’t forget about that Crane kick by Machida too lol

A few months after Goodridge dismantled Herrera. Somebody down the block got a copy on VHS. Looked third gen.

Watched K1 cuz I thought MMA was gay with wrestling and shiet. Then a friend said I had to watch Couture vs Lesnar aka UFC 91.

But the fight that gor me into MMA was on the prelims which was Aaron Riley vs Jorge Gurgel

November 12,1993 on the good old "black box"

Summer 2012 watched all from UFC 135 and Cruz vs Faber fight on fight channel Croatia

ufc-1.jpg

The first time i saw UFC i downloaded it on Limewire, at that time as a kid i was a Pro Wrestling fan and everybody mentioned the UFC and how real it was, the fight was Severn vs someone but it was years after the fight took place the fight went a minute even if, and i didnt understand why id ended, i had no clue and it looked so cheap, then i started watching somewhere around Andersons title reign probably more at the middle or end but stopped again, now since 3 years ive been watching regulary basically every UFC Event.

UFC 10 in 1996. I had just finished college and started working full time at this place I had been interning. One of my coworkers went to Ohio State and told me about this guy Mark Coleman who had been a wrestler there and was going to compete in a cage fight. My coworker had a black box so we watched it at his house and I was hooked ever since.

I'm a Sagitarius, in my late 70's, w/ long droopy dog-balls, and I've never owned a Tap-Out shirt.

I fought Helio.

Started watching around 2003...
But i wasn't watching only UFC back then...i watched everything i could get my hands on...
i was so hooked that i started to make sure to watch every event from UFC 1 up to the recent upcoming event...I wanted to know what i allready missed.

Since there wasn't a show like allmost every week i had enough time to catch up...

First UFC DVD was...UFC 46...i was fucking pumped when i got!
And that wasn't the last DVD that i bought...
My first none UFC DVD was the KOTC DVD Box...from 1-8 i think...Eddie Bravo and one of the biggest frauds of MMA Torres were commentating on those...
I felt like the king of the world when i finally got my hands on the Pride Legacy Box Vol.2 (6-9)

Around ufc 40..saw random pride events if i was up late enough and found it on random channel..but ive watched most of the ufc events or key fights through out history since then..but watching live was probably around then

I used to watch it casually, became a regular after Chuck vs Rampage

The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale.

I remember getting so pissed at Nam Phan vs Leonard Garcia. It was the first fight i saw. For some reason I continued watching even after 5 decisions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back