When did you start watching UFC?

UFC 6 when I fell in love with Oleg Taktarov. I had seen earlier events, but this one made me a fan for life

Was in 2003 - dunno which UFC it was but I guess around UFC 40-44. ;-)

UFC 3 on VHS sometime in early to mid 1995.

UFC 1. Not in 1993 though. It was somewhere between 1995-1996.

Ufc 1. Dad and I rented from 4 star video(local video store)

Yea....you're, right. I should've drove there myself at 5. Fucking one upper.
Listen kid, you made a silly comment because I used the word love to describe how I felt about another man. Are there no athletes or musicians you say that about and actually mean you love their talent? But no, you had to be smarmy and try to be funny, so I did the same. Don't be hurt, they're just words.

Which of your 2 dads was it?
1512875169006.jpg

First watched the UFC 85 main event only Hughes vs Alves. Loved it and watched the entirety of the next event, UFC 86 Rampage vs Griffin. Can't remember when exactly i watched them but from that point on i followed the events (87,88 , etc) even if they were older. Soon i went all out and started watching other orgs, older fights and the individual sports both in striking and grappling.

Listen kid, you made a silly comment because I used the word love to describe how I felt about another man. Are there no athletes or musicians you say that about and actually mean you love their talent? But no, you had to be smarmy and try to be funny, so I did the same. Don't be hurt, they're just words.

Which of your 2 dads was it?
View attachment 358233
Did you really just write a novel in response to my joke lol? It seems my tactics worked just as I planned.

Back