When did the Metrosexual hijack the beard?

Giving birth to Clippy?

CLvPeKB.jpg
giphy.gif

high testosterone full beard full head of hair crew checking in.

You know these pricks...take a walk outside and you'll see him on every street. He's got a perfectly manicured beard, his haircut is the shaved sides with the floppy combed back bit on the top.

When did this look become the new 'masculine'?

When I was growing up, the men in my life never so much as trimmed their beards, it grew out as nature intended.
It was the famous Instagram/Pinterest "model" Ricki Hall.
https://www.instagram.com/rickisamhall/?hl=en
The Story Behind Ricki Hall – The Most Famous Bearded Model

I noticed the three-piece suit (or without the jacket the vest especially) and the dapper gentleman-with-suspenders looks in particular became popular in Sacramento. The latter was literally the uniform for the bouncers at the official after-party club for the Van Zant card where the fighters partied:
ricki-hall-model_2896607b.jpg

Ricki-Hall-Beard-Tattoos-Male-Model-21.jpg
b7e89fdb09c2e25795bf7dbffef0be88.jpg
ae802162c2b8c72d614e510a9246eef5.jpg

I hear you mate and agree 100%. Another thing that really fucks me off is these sissy office working poofters that wear work boots with their rolled up slim fit jeans as a fashion statement. What a bunch of try hard fuckwits.

tumblr_maanbd4Usj1rrn4udo1_400.jpg
you know what's even sissier than this guy's fashion? Getting triggered over it.
Why do so many Shertards get worked up over how other people dress?

I guess TS is talking about guys that have beards like cody garbrandt?

That's actually how i keep my beard as well.

you know what's even sissier than this guy's fashion? Getting triggered over it.
Why do so many Shertards get worked up over how other people dress?
You might like seeing guys dick outlines through their jeans but I sure as hell don't

I noticed the three-piece suit (or without the jacket the vest especially) and the dapper gentleman-with-suspenders looks in particular became popular in Sacramento. The latter was literally the uniform for the bouncers at the official after-party club for the Van Zant card where the fighters partied:

Lumber Sexual - nothing says a hipster douche bag like the above look.

I live in the northwest and not having a beard here is basically like being black, I’m a minority, but my dick is still not big.

I'm alpha as fuck but cant grow a beard to save my life feelsterribleman

I don't see this much since I live in Asia. But I'm seeing more white guys grow those old timey curled mustaches to look more manly. You're not an oldschool tough guy, you just look like a try hard.

I always have a beard. It's more of a neckbeard though. I've never really done anything to it except cut it back down to stubble every couple of weeks because I can't deal with itchiness

I'm 5'8 and European though so arguably I'm not manly enough to deserve a beard

Pics of GTFO

This is almost exactly what I looked like tonight.

I even had an analog watch that didn't work lmao.

It's to try to make them look more manly because the way they carry themselves and look otherwise certainly does nothing for that.

Back