When Demetrius fights, I don't give a s**t.

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'd rather watch Amanda lose.

I have absolutely no inclination seeing the midget bang. There's much more interesting fights in 215.

More importantly, there's 5 hrs to the entertainment spectacle of the year.

We were all wondering what your opinion was.

When you post, I don't give a shit.

Nice
200.gif

url

same here yo id rather watch bums at my local park fight than flyweights

I'm guessing you're 8 and your dad makes you "sit your ass in that chair and watch every fight on this card."

At least that's how I'm picturing your scenario .

Neither do I, but that doesn't make it thread worthy.

I not sure you know what inclination means

Neither do I, but that doesn't make it thread worthy.

Why not? I'm a fan of mma and I'm giving my opinion on his fighting style... same as what peeps say about GSP or Maia, etc.

What are you, the thread theme police?

Nor do most MMA fans. This ppv is going to tank big time.

I agree. He's focused on breaking a record that really means nothing when you look at his opposition.

If mighty mouse fought the same opponents in a different org. People would say he fights nobody.

There's nobody in 125. Except mm.

125s is so weak we get to see Ray Borg and Wilson Reis fight for a world title.

For those guys to get an opportunity at a belt should be signs to disband the division.

I like cejudo but he is so new to mma. But there is nobody in that class I want to see let alone pay to watch.

People should stfu about the flyweights being boring or small already - they could still beat the crap out of nearly everybody on this planet :rolleyes:

Do you people realize that Johnson and Benavidez were among the best bantamweights before a proper division was opened up for them?

It's ridiculous that they're automatically boring, because they are small - there have been multiple FOTN-worthy flyweight fights the last year!

Why not? I'm a fan of mma and I'm giving my opinion on his fighting style... same as what peeps say about GSP or Maia, etc.

What are you, the thread theme police?
Police? No. More like a bounty hunter. Only I get paid in the pleasure of berating asinine threads.

I'd rather watch Amanda lose.

I have absolutely no inclination seeing the midget bang. There's much more interesting fights in 215.

More importantly, there's 5 hrs to the entertainment spectacle of the year.

You gave enough of a shit to create this shit thread.

No one cares what you think.

Back