When Demetrius fights, I don't give a s**t.

People should stfu about the flyweights being boring or small already - they could still beat the crap out of nearly everybody on this planet :rolleyes:

Do you people realize that Johnson and Benavidez were among the best bantamweights before a proper division was opened up for them?

It's ridiculous that they're automatically boring, because they are small - there have been multiple FOTN-worthy flyweight fights the last year!

Have you ever seen a 125 lb fight in the octagon live?

It's Trippy as fuck. These guys are so small it's like they're in a huge thunder dome. Just so much space it's like your tripping on acid it's so bizarre. Up to the refs navel.

You think these guys are so tough but they can't even grip a soda with one hand.

Mm holding up a monster can, the can looks like a giant novelty inflatable.

Sure they would beat a large population of the planet because they are weenies.

I personally would never lose any type of fight to a man who wears a size 4 ,sneaker and who's feet doesn't touch the floor in a chair.
I want to go to a 125ets gym with a challenge. The challenge is you fight me I have this burlap sack if you can stop me from putting you in said sack and walking out of the gym with you in tow you have my unconditional respect.

Notice After a weigh in watch mm chug a bottle of water. He is slamming it (of.course he needs 2 hands to take the bottle)
Forr 10 seconds and he gets about 3 oz. Down.

Relax..I'm just kidding

Unfortunately, I agree to a degree.
I enjoy his fights, but I don't look forward to them, or care about them.

Why not? I'm a fan of mma and I'm giving my opinion on his fighting style... same as what peeps say about GSP or Maia, etc.

What are you, the thread theme police?

What don't you like about his fighting style? His surprising power for the division? His seamless striking combinations and transitions on the ground? His ability to nullify the style of all those he's faced in the division?

Because you didn't mention shit in the OP besides that he is small.

I'd rather watch Amanda lose.

I have absolutely no inclination seeing the midget bang. There's much more interesting fights in 215.

More importantly, there's 5 hrs to the entertainment spectacle of the year.
Well 3 year olds have opinions. You stand by yours sir.

People are going to like what they like, but I'll never understand the "he's fought nobodies" argument. Take off the rose tinted glasses because plenty of observers said the same thing about Silva and Fedor for beating the Patrick Cote's and Choi Hung-Man's of the world.

Back