What's Your Next Purchase? V5

@spamking

According to the VDI site they are backordered 6 weeks but you can get versions with the dovetail and front site post hole cut with NO red dot cut or you can get one with dovetail, red dot (of your choice), and front site hole cut.

6-1000x1000.jpg

By the way there is an extra 10% off of all dvor purchases with coupon code DVORTEN

Either some kind of snub nose 38, or a small pocket semi auto 9mm. Give me some suggestions.

My budget= LOW!

Either some kind of snub nose 38, or a small pocket semi auto 9mm. Give me some suggestions.

My budget= LOW!
For me personally I avoid pocket guns... I just don't trust the idea of carrying a gun in my pocket.

If you're looking for a snub nosed revolver though I'd suggest grabbing a hammerless Ruger or Smith.

Smith and Wesson has some great customer rebates right now @MaxMMA might be worth a look. Ruger's LC9s or LC380 are small, compact semi-autos.

My budget= LOW!

For a super small carry gun, I like the ruger lcr. My dad has used one for years and it's been awesome.

I need a scope for a 30-06.

Thinking about a zeiss conquest or a Swarovski z3.

Like a 2-10x42 type thing.

Figured so. It's supposed to be pretty insane at low light. Just threw it out as it is significantly on sale.

It is pretty sweet, if I was doing any sort of long range or precision type competition or something I'd definetly be interested.

I find a 2-10 works really well for me, even a 2-8 would be fine, the trees are pretty thick here so unless I head to the higher mountains, I won't have much chance for anything past 100, maybe 200m so with scopes I just don't need anything big that fancy, I want quality but I'm not dialing turrets and stuff like that.

It's sort of funny, there's so many scopes and magnum rifles around here that people showed up with then sold or traded for something more useful so you'll see locals who basically live off the NRF Checks carrying around a 4000 dollar rifle that they traded to some hunter for their 30-06 or 270.

We had a guy show up for work from somewhere in the Midwest and it was hilarious, brand new gear (but the wrong stuff) and a 300wm with a scope similar to what you posted.

He got made fun of for a few weeks.

It is pretty sweet, if I was doing any sort of long range or precision type competition or something I'd definetly be interested.

I find a 2-10 works really well for me, even a 2-8 would be fine, the trees are pretty thick here so unless I head to the higher mountains, I won't have much chance for anything past 100, maybe 200m so with scopes I just don't need anything big that fancy, I want quality but I'm not dialing turrets and stuff like that.

It's sort of funny, there's so many scopes and magnum rifles around here that people showed up with then sold or traded for something more useful so you'll see locals who basically live off the NRF Checks carrying around a 4000 dollar rifle that they traded to some hunter for their 30-06 or 270.

We had a guy show up for work from somewhere in the Midwest and it was hilarious, brand new gear (but the wrong stuff) and a 300wm with a scope similar to what you posted.

He got made fun of for a few weeks.

That particular S&B is 100% made for hunting, definitely not a tactical scope. There is only a cross hair and illuminated dot. It also has other fancy features but anyway.

absehen-fd7-ein.jpg

Dvor also has these, admittedly more tactical scopes but it might fill the role for you and maybe more if you wanted.

https://www.dvor.com/burris-xtreme-tactical-2-10x42mm-riflescope.html

^ illuminated SCR reticle

https://www.dvor.com/burris-201023-...0-5ft-100yd-fov-34mm-dia-black-il-g2b-md.html

G2B mildot

Again take another 10% off with the code.

Back