Whats your favorite fight of all time

Fedor vs. CroCop.
Most intense fight to date. Yet to be topped. The pace was unreal and the fact at any moment someone could be knocked dead had you sweating.

59DED81E-5D64-4419-85B6-1E2835BE4C50.jpeg

Hughes vs Trigg 2 is and always will be the GOAT fight

Rory vs Lawler

When Lawler spit the blood I got hard.

Hughes vs Trigg
Randy vs Vitor 1
Tank vs Frye
Many more

Jones vs Gus and Gaethje vs MJ for me .
Might be this one:Frank vs Goes (Pancrase)

Mentions:

SAKU GOAT vs Ronin (Pride)

Kopylov vs Castello Branco (Rings)

Minotau vs Volk Han (Rings)

BJ vs Hughes 2 (UFC)

Hoyce vs Kimo (UFC)

Hard to pick just one but a couple of faves I always come back to:

- Velasquez vs. Lesnar

- Pettis vs. Henderson 1 (a fight remembered almost exclusively for that highlight reel knockdown, yet it was action packed for the duration)

How come nobody has mentioned Lawler vs. Condit?

Too many great fights to list but I have to post to reference this great thread. I'm gonna go with hendo vs shogun 1 for top 5

Bob Sapp vs Nog.
It made me a true believer in bjj. Not some shithead in a boxing glove or mcdojo black belt but can it stand the test of a true animal of a man? I got my answer

I don't have an absolute favorite, but I always catch myself going to the same 5 when I want to present the sport to someone, or I'm bored and just want to watch a good fight. In no particular order:

DC x JJ ll
Robbie x Rory
TJ x Cody
Holloway x Swanson
Gaethje x Eddie (everyone really)

One that never gets mentioned any more is Rampage vs. Hendo. A clash of the 205 lb. UFC and PRIDE champions at their very best that more than lived up to the hype — and it was on free TV!

Early on it looked like the champ-champ Hendo was here to take OVER. The first two rounds were the last time he really put his Olympic wrestling chops to use, and there was nothing Rampage could do to stop it. Then he started to fade just slightly, and Rampage found another gear, coming back late and nearly finishing him. Both ate so many bombs it's crazy there was only one flash knockdown. Two of the heaviest hitters ever with such legendary chins. To this day it remains impossible to knock Rampage down with a punch.

I loved Frye vs Takayama.

From the staredown, to the hockey style punch-for-punch brawl in the corner, to the respect shown after the fight, just a great scrap.

Poirier - Korean Zombie pretty much got me into the sport.

It made me a true believer in bjj. Not some shithead in a boxing glove or mcdojo black belt but can it stand the test of a true animal of a man? I got my answer
Man, the fight had a cinematic quality to it. The massive arena full of fans, the insane power bomb start, the lights going off for a moment, the beating Nog took and the end.

Been watching since 1999-

Jones- Gus

A distant 2nd to whoever that is

Hard to think of any in past several years I'd rewatch over and over.

Bas Rutten and Vitor Belfort.

Edit: I thought it said fighter.

Fight? The 2nd two Edgar vs Maynard fights were masterpieces.

Last edited:
Back