Whats your favorite fight of all time

Too hard. Maybe Fedor vs. Mirko, just because it was the most hyped fight ever.

Weidman Anderson 1 because of how shocking it was, and the fact that im from Queens and was rooting for Chris

Chuck/Wanderlei
Cub/Choi
Jones/Gus

can’t choose one...

McG vs Diaz I
Nick vs Daley
Bones vs Gus
Lawler vs Rory II
Penn vs Sherk
Fedor vs Arlovski

I don't have an absolute favorite, but I always catch myself going to the same 5 when I want to present the sport to someone, or I'm bored and just want to watch a good fight. In no particular order:

DC x JJ ll
Robbie x Rory
TJ x Cody
Holloway x Swanson
Gaethje x Eddie (everyone really)
max really put a good performance against cub , max destroyed him

Shogun vs Hendo
Jones vs Gus
Pettis vs Henderson 1
Shogun vs Machida
Wand vs Rampage 2
Rampage vs Hendo
Anderson vs Forrest
Anderson vs Shael 1
Fydor vs Cro Cop
Trillashaw vs Barao 1
Conor vs Edward
Brock vs Murr 2

Shogun Hendo 1 is factually the right answer

Hunt x Bigfoot I.

Best fight EVER

8rWSPVW.gif

max really put a good performance against cub , max destroyed him
Yeah man, first time he pulled out the stance switching too! So dope. Also showed off his submission game. Had Cub in a good Guillotine, and an arm triangle at on point I believe.

Wand x Stann is my third one, after Fedor x Cro Cop

I like Weidcry x Rockhold very much too.

Yeah man, first time he pulled out the stance switching too! So dope. Also showed off his submission game. Had Cub in a good Guillotine, and an arm triangle at on point I believe.
Cub is a black belt but get subbed over and over , his submission defense sucks

Cub is a black belt but get subbed over and over , his submission defense sucks
Yeah man, but it's under that Gaidojitsu system isn't bro? A lot of those black belts are suspect. Keith Jardine and Rashad Evans for example.

Yeah man, but it's under that Gaidojitsu system isn't bro? A lot of those black belts are suspect. Keith Jardine and Rashad Evans for example.
No he is not from gaidojitsu system , he is a black belt under rigan machado i think

Wanderlei vs Rampage II. But best card was Pride Final Conflict 2003...

Wand x Stann is my third one, after Fedor x Cro Cop

I like Weidcry x Rockhold very much too.

I actually just watched Rockhold vs Weidman this morning for the first time in a long time, Rockhold’s top control is insane, he dieded the Chris.

Side note, “This is still my boy” was quite possibly the cringiest moment of all time in mma imo.

No he is not from gaidojitsu system , he is a black belt under rigan machado i think
Well damn. Then damn. Idk what to say. That's a legit ass black belt Cub.

Saku vs. Newton
Saku vs. Tiger White
Frye vs. Abbott
Shogun vs. Rogerio

I know the Saku fights might have been worked, but still awesome submission wrestling. I loved the Frye fight because he was absorbing bombs and kept coming until goofy Abbott tripped. Awesome comeback from one of my favorites of all time.
no work there

no work there
Maybe not the outcome, but I'm pretty sure they agreed not to throw strikes. I think there was 1 total strike between the 2 fights. Like an agreement it would be a submission wrestling match.

Back