What's your favorite candy bar?

028000206307.jpg

But they burnt it. It's right there in the title.

My favorite candy bar used to be Zagnut. I never really see them around anymore. Today I'd go Twix or Kit Kat.

tumblr_p7vj7vT92t1qmob6ro1_400.gifv
High five, fellow Zagnut lover! I haven’t had one in ages. I’d probably have to order them online, no one sells them anymore. Or go to a Cracker Barrel, lol. I think they sell them.

Hi-Chew are great, and they make a chewy Nerd's jellybean that is amazing.

Neither are bars though.

I'd probably go 3 Musketeers or Twix.

YEah i didnt wanna make a whole new thread for my candy purchase i wanted to show off

Unlike some other people i dont like to clog this sub up with redundant threads

Marble was my go to but they stopped them for some reason.

Now it's kinder Buena, bounty or a snickers.

My answer had always been butterfinger but I wasn't really a huge chocolate bar fan until the pandemic when I started buying new stuff try out while I'm locked in.

images

@Magua @ShinkanPo
Chocolate, caramel, peanuts, peanutbutter, pretzel bits. This shit is legit

Ah the mamaries!!!

They also have the Big Bang..

I've always preferred crunchy over chewy, and I am not a big fan of overly sweet snacks so my favourite bar is

NESTLE-COFFEE-CRISP-01_shop.png

Though I haven't had it in ages since I don't really eat candy bars much to begin with.

i like a lot, but i think i like Payday the best. its sweet and salty at the same time and i love that. thats why i like so much chinese food.

Louis CK REALLY likes mounds bars.

Time stamped

I dont eat them anymore. Im older and less into those kinda sweets.

I loved Baby Ruth and Snickers as a kid.

Back when I used to buy candy, I used to like Symphony white chocolate, Nestle Crunch white chocolate, cookies & cream. Haven't really bought white chocolate in ages or any real candy.

Back