Your go to chocolate bar.

I like twix every now and then, and M&Ms for a sweet treat, but if I can only choose one... original Hershey's bar it is.

5b3a26533e1331c4e9c34051f90e0282.gif

Yeah. They altered the recipe and it's shit now.
I'm gonna need to try modern Butterfingers to see. It wasn't bad before. I just preferred choco with fewer hard pieces in it.

Never heard of it till it came in a Halloween multipack last year.

Me, I love fruit and nut...Lindor for some reason got really buttery. Green and Black's milk chocolate is heaven too.
I don’t like nuts in my chocolate. It does nothing for me.

I'm gonna need to try modern Butterfingers to see. It wasn't bad before. I just preferred choco with fewer hard pieces in it.
It tastes more peanuty (not "peanut buttery"....peanuty, like peanuts) and less like a how you remember classic Butterfinger tasting. Probably not as sweet. It just tastes off and the texture is off too. It's still crunchy and flaky, but not like that classic Butterfinger flake and crunch. The inside is less orange and more yellowish now. That includes the wrapper. Modern Butterfinger wrappers are straight yellow. Used to be this nice orange.

I used to look forward to eating a Butterfinger. Now I just kind of sigh when I see it on the shelf.

Sprungli is my local go to. End up dragging piles of it back to Australia when I visit

I don't have a favorite chocolate bar. I like myself.

They are gross and disgusting and I don't even wanne imagine having that smeary mixture of sugar and oil in my stomach.

<{clintugh}>

It used to be Butterfinger but once Nestle sold it to Ferrero Rocher the bar went to shit. Butterfinger is gross now. Bummer because it used to be my #1 favorite candy bar of all time.

I don't really have a consistant second. It varies between a bunch of different ones. But none of them compare to classic Nestle Butterfinger.
Couldn't agree more

Bring back BB's

Anyone remember Hershey's S'mores bars? Those things were fucking amazing

21190200_front_a06_@2.png

For some reason I like bitterness. I drink my coffee black and like this with a cup of green tea.

I used to love Baby Ruth's and Snickers,but I dont really eat candy bars anymore.

Back