Whats with this manlet stuff?

If you're a man and of decent stature it's difficult to take the lower weight classes seriously. I mean if I were to simply out stretch my arm and put it on mighty mouses head that's the fight over,if I sat on him that's his life over. Its ridiculous..

Why do people hate on the smaller wieght classes on here?? Lol i dont get it

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Someone help me out with the smaller weight class bias...

For the record im 5'9" and would fight WW or LW..70 inch reach

You're on Sherdog dude, you shouldn't get surprise at how dumb people can be (hating smaller fighters, turning on a successful fighter who just lost a fight, etc).

From a Dutch perspective you all are manlets.

But i love you.

John Lineker is probably the most exciting fighter in the ufc and could also be the shortest. I wish mma fans respected the small guys for there skills the way boxing fans do. Even the bigger fighters usually idolize the smaller fighters. Plus look how bad the LHW n HW divisions are atm.

The fact that this is an MMA FORUM yet the amount of hate on the smaller weight classes (plus wmma) is pretty sad. Or the "A level athletes would trash today's fighters with minimal training" nonsense. It's like they saw the big guys in wwe all there life so you wanna see those guys, not guys smaller then you.

Last edited:
Lot of angry manlets in this thread.
I'm 6'2 so not an angry Manlet but I do wish more people on here would appreciate fighters more then they have been lately. I come here to try an read some positive mma news an most threads are about "manlets, wmma sucks, ufc is dying, ppv #'s are down, it's there fault"

John Linekar is probably the most exciting fighter in the ufc and could also be the shortest. I wish mma fans respected the small guys for there skills the way boxing fans do. Even the bigger fighters usually idolize the smaller fighters. Plus look how bad the LHW n HW divisions are atm.

The fact that this is an MMA FORUM yet the amount of hate on the smaller weight classes (plus wmma) is pretty sad. Or the "A level athletes would trash today's fighters with minimal training" nonsense. It's like they saw the big guys in wwe all there life so you wanna see those guys, not guys smaller then you.

Who in the fuck is John Linekar?

I never cared to watch most smaller weight classes in mma or Boxing, It's due to lake of power. It doesn't make me tense and on the edge of my seat like the bigger guys, there is no anticipation.

Because some sherdoggers are 205 pounds of fat and think they can beat a 125 pound mighty mouse .

Nobody complains about 135 and up, the only problem is the 125 division.

Those guys are not 5'6, they are 5'3, that's just too small for anyone to care.

It's become a Sherdog joke. But I've seen people say it about HWs like Monson when they didn't seem to be joking :D

For what reason would a 5 foot 6 man call out Brock Lesnar?

Or think that Chad Mendes coming back is exciting as Lesnar.

You don't hear serious fighters like Dillashaw or Cruz or Jose Aldo or Eddie Alvarez or Cerrone or Bisping call out Super HWs.

You see Mighty Mouse, Cody Necktatts and Chad Mendes getting all amped up on their Backstreet Boys Larger than Life feelings.

Why do people hate on the smaller wieght classes on here?? Lol i dont get it

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Someone help me out with the smaller weight class bias...

For the record im 5'9" and would fight WW or LW..70 inch reach
euKGTiN.gif

A little bit of trolling, a little bit of insecurity, and a lot of mental problems.

Pretty much Sherdog in a nutshell.

For what reason would a 5 foot 6 man call out Brock Lesnar?

Or think that Chad Mendes coming back is exciting as Lesnar.

You don't hear serious fighters like Dillashaw or Cruz or Jose Aldo or Eddie Alvarez or Cerrone or Bisping call out Super HWs.

You see Mighty Mouse, Cody Necktatts and Chad Mendes getting all amped up on their Backstreet Boys Larger than Life feelings.

I think it's safe to say Mendes was being tongue in cheek...

I don't like manlets they're weird and unnecessarily loud for no apparent reason and try to make you feel guilty for being born normal

Back