What's the most frustrating game you play?

Have played? Dead by Daylight. Never met a bunch of sweatier, try hard, winning is everything idiots that hate fun more than in that game. I just wanted to run stupid builds for comedy, but god help me I got lit up for actually trying to have fun rather than winning.
I love those types of idiots, and ruining their "career" aspirations. It's hysterical at how seriously some people take that shit. "Gears of War" was the probably the first community I ran across that had that pathetic mentality. Most games have their fair share of shit talkers, but there is only a select handful of gaming communities that has that "You're getting in the way of me becoming a pro-gamer" seriousness to it. I hear "League of Legends" is the absolute worst for that shit.

I love those types of idiots, and ruining their "career" aspirations. It's hysterical at how seriously some people take that shit. "Gears of War" was the probably the first community I ran across that had that pathetic mentality. Most games have their fair share of shit talkers, but there is only a select handful of gaming communities that has that "You're getting in the way of me becoming a pro-gamer" seriousness to it. I hear "League of Legends" is the absolute worst for that shit.
Not gonna lie, its a fun game. And a few people have made their mark on twitch playing it.

But...

I am a causal gamer and will be fucking fucked to take it to that damned level. I never cared about meta builds, I never cared about best strategies, I just played it to have fun. One once a jackass bitched that I wasnt playing to win, I 100% checked out and stopped caring.

Tunic.

I love everything about it, but I am not ashamed to say that I was nowhere near smart enough to decipher the language, even with hints.

Reactions: 666
Have played? Dead by Daylight. Never met a bunch of sweatier, try hard, winning is everything idiots that hate fun more than in that game. I just wanted to run stupid builds for comedy, but god help me I got lit up for actually trying to have fun rather than winning.

Currently? Anything, as my GPU is on the verge of its final moments. But lemme tell ya, Minesweeper at its hardest is no fucking joke. I hate math.

I used to play Dead by Daylight.

I liked it as a survivor, but I didn't see much opportunity to fight for a win, to be honest. If the monster was good, I was fucked, if not? I could easily sneak around and win.

I thought that it was quite a lonely game, to be honest. No discussions at all. I did get a message once saying that I should have gone back and helped some downed kid when the gates opened, but I just ignored it.

Match making was screwed as well. Randoms for days but god help me if I wanted to play with friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back