What's the likelihood of McGregor fighting and beating Nurmagomedov?

Why do people keep saying he'll fight anybody, cause uncle Dana says so? Conor is one of the pickiest fighters in the UFC, demandind rematches when losing but never granting any when he wins, and NEVER defending.

People simply attempting to rewrite history. After he defeated Jose he immediately called out Rafael, and everyone said he is an idiot who will get his ass kicked. Rafael never showed up to the fight. Then when Eddie got the belt he called him out. People again said he would get his ass kicked.

Conor isn't KOing shit, Khalabib would bearfuck him worse than The Revenant.

People simply attempting to rewrite history. After he defeated Jose he immediately called out Rafael, and everyone said he is an idiot who will get his ass kicked. Rafael never showed up to the fight. Then when Eddie got the belt he called him out. People again said he would get his ass kicked.
Losing to either Dos Anjos or Alvarez wouldn't mean much for Conor when he was the FW champ, winning, on the other hand, Was significant. As much as I wanted to see Dos Anjos kick his ass, Conor wasn't supposed to get a LW shot without defending the FW belt (with a rematch with Aldo and a fight with Edgar to begin with). And if he didn't want to fight in FW anymore, he should have relinquished that belt, and fight a bunch of contendors in LW first. But hey, being privilaged is so much easier, so why bother?

The odds of Conor signing and the odds of Conor winning are thousands of times higher than the odds of Khabib showing up on fight night.

The fight will happen if the money is right. Now beating him... Not if/when it goes to the ground.

Yet, you have zero counter argument. The same way Mayweather beat him, so should MMA fighters beat him. Keep your guard, march forward, give him no space, and watch him exhaust himself.

Conor can't handle constant "Zombie Pressure." LOL
Yeah, boxing and MMA gameplans are interchangable because everything is the same right? Not like boxing gloves provide tons of defense, making it easier to pressure your opponent without getting caught. Marching forward with four ounce gloves vs an extremely accurate counter striker known for putting people away with his hands is probably the dumbest game plan imaginable. The fact I have to explain that to you is sad.

MJ landed 16 sig. strikes in round 1 and only one did any noticeable damage...but sure he got "blasted" by that sick ass one punch. The punch that he recovered from immediately. The punch that didn't drop him. But totally "blasted".

So what do you call the 94 strikes Khabib unloaded onto MJ's helpless corpse?
You know what I'd call the 94 strikes Khabib landed on MJ while on the ground? Completely irrelevant to what I was saying. I'm not talking about his grappling because we already know he has amazing grappling. What IS relevant is the fact the striking skill he showed in that fight was moving backwards and not moving his head off the center line at all, which led to him landing 1-2 punches while MJ tee'd off on him for a minute and a half straight until he got the takedown.

If the fight happens, the probability that Conor surrenders in the first round is pretty high.

After MayMac, the best chance I can give Conor against truly good fighters is a puncher's chance.

The same way Mayweather beat Conor, is the way that other UFC fighters can beat him. Put your guard up, march him down, and finish him. What is he going to do? Take you down, and run out of gas even faster. LOL

Don't ever analyze MMA again.

<{cruzshake}>

Yeah, boxing and MMA gameplans are interchangable because everything is the same right? Not like boxing gloves provide tons of defense, making it easier to pressure your opponent without getting caught. Marching forward with four ounce gloves vs an extremely accurate counter striker known for putting people away with his hands is probably the dumbest game plan imaginable. The fact I have to explain that to you is sad.

Also the fact that he thinks Khabibs striking defense is parallel to Floyd's is laughable. These bums will never learn.

You know what I'd call the 94 strikes Khabib landed on MJ while on the ground? Completely irrelevant to what I was saying. I'm not talking about his grappling because we already know he has amazing grappling. What IS relevant is the fact the striking skill he showed in that fight was moving backwards and not moving his head off the center line at all, which led to him landing 1-2 punches while MJ tee'd off on him for a minute and a half straight until he got the takedown.
You keep saying that MJ tee'd off on him but that did not happen. MJ barely landed anything of note in the first round. The fact of the matter is that Khabib defended well and MJ had no answer for him.

MJ landed one good punch in a minute in half. Truly masterful.

You keep saying that MJ tee'd off on him but that did not happen. MJ barely landed anything of note in the first round. The fact of the matter is that Khabib defended well and MJ had no answer for him.

MJ hit him with tons of good shots, re watch the fight buddy I think you're delusional. Either way MJ isn't half the striker Conor is and Khabib showed awful striking defense in that fight. This convo wouldn't even be happening now if you'd have read my post and replied something relevant to what I was saying, which was putting Khabib's striking defense in question.

Plus MJ is waaayy faster than McGregor. I'm not saying McGregor can't "touch" Khabib but I doubt Khabib stands with McGregor that long. Suplex city!

Also the fact that he thinks Khabibs striking defense is parallel to Floyd's is laughable. These bums will never learn.
It's honestly like Conor haters are living in their own world. That dude literally gave the worst gameplan vs McGregor imaginable and he thought he just discovered the holy grail to beating him.

Plus MJ is waaayy faster than McGregor. I'm not saying McGregor can't "touch" Khabib but I doubt Khabib stands with McGregor that long. Suplex city!
MJ is not "waaayy" faster than McGregor in any shape or form. MJ throws a lot of wild looping hooks and isn't nearly as precise as McGregor, nor does he have the timing McGregor has.

Back