What's the likelihood of McGregor fighting and beating Nurmagomedov?

Lol at anyone think that Conor would stand a chance against khabib.khabib would just take him down and abuse him.

Khabib's striking defense is pretty horrible, but he's also not the type to just rush in and try to slug it out and make himself an even easier target for Conor.

Lol at anyone think that Conor would stand a chance against khabib.khabib would just take him down and abuse him.
He'd better. Because it Conor tags him like Michael Johnson was he's goin to sleep.

If i was Conor and you put a gun to my head and said pick between Ferguson and Khabib, I would pick Khabib. Him and the UFC want absolutely nothing to do with Ferguson. To the point where he's comically not even acknowledged on the p4p rankings. Taller, heavier, 2 inch reach advantage vs Conor, much better fighter than Nate Diaz in every conceivable way and hasn't been beat in years.

Habib hands down has to be the most talked about fighter who never fights.

He must be extremely active on social media or something.

At least he's active somewhere. Lol

Khabib's striking defense is pretty horrible, but he's also not the type to just rush in and try to slug it out and make himself an even easier target for Conor.
Khabib's defense is solid. RDA and MJ only landed about 30% sig strikes on him. His offense sucks tho.

So long as he keeps his shield up and works for the clinch/TD he can win.

He never has, and never will have any intention of getting in that cage to be ragdolled by Khabib. Talk about losing your mystique. He will be destroyed.

lol

Mystique?

He already lost that when he got tooled up by that skinny fat Diaz brother.

Conor's biggest asset will be useless since Khabib doesn't understand English.

Conor can't win without his mouth.

Not because he is scared. Dude will fight anyone. Khabib never shows up..

Why do people keep saying he'll fight anybody, cause uncle Dana says so? Conor is one of the pickiest fighters in the UFC, demandind rematches when losing but never granting any when he wins, and NEVER defending.

0 % that it happens , Conor does not fight contenders.

I give Conor about a 30% chanse of winning. There are 2 factors id like to point out :

1. Conors success came ( mostly ) against guys that are significally smaller than him. Even the lightweight champ in Eddie Alvarez was smaller and that was Conor "moving up" in weight

040_Eddie_Alvarez_and_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

2. Conor is not a KO machine. He beats people up but the only guy he flatlined was Aldo. He would have to KO Khabib or else Nurma just clinches up and drags Conor down with his chainwrestling.

This is the same guy that was getting straight blasted by MJ for the first minute of their fight until he took him down just so you know.

First off he didnt. He got clocked 2-3 times and Rogan went apeshit.

Second , thats actually a sign Khabib beats Conor. Khabib gets hit and still he gets them down

Who has he ducked?

He called out Aldo 5 minutes after walking through the UFC doors. And then he called out anyone wearing the LW belt. Fought Mendes on short notice.

Hes been ducking the LW division for a year. And i guarantee you he fights Nate a third time thus the ducking continues

LOL you shouldn't even be qualified to watch MMA let alone post on a forum about it. Your analysis of how to beat Conor might've been the dumbest thing I've heard all year.
Yet, you have zero counter argument. The same way Mayweather beat him, so should MMA fighters beat him. Keep your guard, march forward, give him no space, and watch him exhaust himself.

Conor can't handle constant "Zombie Pressure." LOL

If the fight happens, the probability that Conor surrenders in the first round is pretty high.

After MayMac, the best chance I can give Conor against truly good fighters is a puncher's chance.

The same way Mayweather beat Conor, is the way that other UFC fighters can beat him. Put your guard up, march him down, and finish him. What is he going to do? Take you down, and run out of gas even faster. LOL
Its not as easy as you say. Khabib has atrocious stand up. The only fighter that can do what May did is Nate but Conor will still destroy his leg and stop him from rolling with punches.

Back