What's next for Arlovski?

Like most people said, I think he should retire. It's time to think about long term health. He should get into coaching

Bellator hopefully. His fights are almost always exciting. He is on an awful skid though

Arlovski can still get some decent pay days in Bellator if he doesnt mind the brain damage.

Rematches with Fedor, Nelson and Sergei.

I'd like to see him retire. He was my first favorite fighter. He's had a good career.

I think in a lot of ways, his last couple bouts have shown even clearer than normal that he is done. Back in his post Fedor-era when he'd get caught and ko'd, you can could just write them up as a bad chin and him being caught.

Now he is suffering submissions losses, and getting just outwrestled and outpointed to lesser guys. Its not just his chin anymore now. Its his general abilities.

Well said. His takedown defense was top notch at one point. Not only can he not stop takedowns anymore, but he can't stop anyone from having their way with him on the ground. Simply put, arlovski is out of juice.

Does anyone know how many fights the man has left on his contract? If it's only one, fight it out and retire.

He is never going to drop to LHW

He weighs 237 lbs in this picture,and look how lean he is.

fedorarlovski.jpg
You are right....Fedor looks lean here...Arlovski looks like he is wearing a thong.

Like most people said, I think he should retire. It's time to think about long term health. He should get into coaching
He doesnt strike me as a guy who would be a good coach hahaha. Just my feeling. That's not for everybody,anyway.

He should take a long look at what transpired this past weekend. Love Andrei but it's time for him to step away for good.

Yup. He's been knocked out 3 times in the past year & half and either dropped or wobbled in pretty much every fight where he wasn't knocked out, even the fights where he came back and won. And when you look at his career, he's been knocked out in 25% of his fights with several of those being the "holy shit, I think he's dead" kind of KO. Better call it a career before he gets scrambled eggs for brains.

Take him out to the pastures and say something nice, then kill him
We all have our time :(

Maybe Bully Beatdown will make a return this fall.

Honestly i dont know how much fights he has left on his contract,but if he is eyeing retirement soon (and he should) he would be better off headlining bellator cards,and fighting Fedor again. Cash out against fading legends like himself

He needs a W really bad. They gotta give him a outside 15 ranked HW to get back on track

If the UFC keeps him around ld like to see Arlovski vs Gonzaga

Honest question, is Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series made for situations like with Arlovski right now?

Give him a easy win then bring him back?

Back