What's next for Arlovski?

atryko

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Been a fan for a long time now. This is his longest losing streak, but perhaps not necessarily his worst. I think his 4-fight streak that started with Fedor was probably worse, to be honest.

I enjoyed his scrap with Tybura. Though I didn't care for his gameplan. Could've probably won the 2nd and 3rd rounds had he not been so inclined to clinch, which led to the takedown in the 3rd.

Personally, I wouldn't mind him heading over to Bellator for one last fresh start. Maybe get another chance at Fedor at some point. I'm probably asking for bad things for him. But, if he's got the "fight" in him still...I say Warlovski! :)

Bellator or retirement.

No disrespect to him, I'm a big fan and have been for a long time.

But it's time.

Can't see him getting cut because it's the UFC HW division and it's thinner than my dick

I hope he himself says 'you know what I can't even hang with the up and comers now' and move on, but who am I to judge another mans finances

I say bellator. He deserves some easier competition b4 he finally hangs em up

he should stop. he's taken too much punishment in a very long career.

I honestly don't know if there is a "next" for Arlovski. 5 consecutive losses is not pretty, especially for a guy with his miles.

Should be retirement, but Bellator is your likely answer.

For his own sake I hope he retires. I can't tell a man what to do but I worry about his health. With the recent news of Tim Hague I think AA should use that as a warning. He has nothing to prove and clearly won't sniff a title shot again.

I'd like to see him retire. He was my first favorite fighter. He's had a good career.

I think in a lot of ways, his last couple bouts have shown even clearer than normal that he is done. Back in his post Fedor-era when he'd get caught and ko'd, you can could just write them up as a bad chin and him being caught.

Now he is suffering submissions losses, and getting just outwrestled and outpointed to lesser guys. Its not just his chin anymore now. Its his general abilities.

A 5-rounder with Mark Hunt would be a nice way to go.

Hunt would be a big favorite to KO him, but it is a shame that we never got to see this fight.

Arlovski vs Cro Cop would have been another good one.

Hopefully retirement before he forgets where he lives or his chin gets so bad he gets ko'd from eating hard candy

I honestly don't think he can stop the last time people wanted him to he became extremely self-destructive . And severely depressed.

Drop to LHW, lose some fights, get back to HW and lose some more.

Drop to LHW, lose some fights, get back to HW and lose some more.
He is never going to drop to LHW

He weighs 237 lbs in this picture,and look how lean he is.

fedorarlovski.jpg

It's time to put Andre out to stud.

Back