What's lacking for Jon Jones to legitimize his GOAT status?

Clean PED record.
Clean criminal record.
Taking a short notice title defense like every other champ.
Not being a grade A douchebag.

But mostly it’s the cheating thing.

1) if you believe he didn’t intentionally take anything then you are very naive
2) intentional or not he was fighting with steroids in his system
3) his previous PED related history points strongly to a career-long user
Richard McLaren concluded that it had no performance enhancing effects. I'm just quoting facts

LOL no it wasn't. He beat an old Shogun, Rampage, and Belfort. He has good wins in Glover and DC. Gus is a "win" on his record but honestly thats either a draw or a W for Gus. Before you tell me Shogun wasn't old reminder he wasnt the same after he blew out his knee in the Forrest Griffin fight. Shogun's career could have been special. Not only that you mentioned Chael Sonnen, who everyone loves to meme but he was never a top guy. Neither was Bader or really Glover but since LHW was so thing Glover was dusting dudes.
<LikeReally5>

Shogun Had just fucking stomped the shit out of Machida to win belt but you u that doesn't count as his prime cuz he had prior injuries and was beat by Jones handily ... dude was in his fucking mode to late 20s. Page n Vitor were past primes Vitor more so than Page. And Gis was a WIN everyone likes to say he won but facts are he was the only person to ever be in a close fight with Bones that skews perception. Sonnen yeah not much ...... Love how Bader is considered this great fighter in Bellator ...... cant have it both ways but yeah I agree not much either.

Say it however the only person with s win resume like Bones is Fedor. Reem n Hendo got a great resume but many losses.

Bones is Goat as Fedor had BAD loses late.

Richard McLaren concluded that it had no performance enhancing effects. I'm just quoting facts

Richard McLaren is a lawyer not a scientist or a physician so his opinion means jack shit. His claim to fame was handling cases of perjury and fraud in relation to the Russian doping scandal coverups. He has never been qualified to speak on scientific matters.

Mr. McLaren confirmed that Jon Jones didn't take anything intentionally. He is fighting Gustafsson @ 232, how is he not cleared?

nope finding a loop hole to save 30 months isn't being cleared. he still look the drugs you seem to forget that.

he couldn't find tantied suppletment again so he found the become a snitch thing to save his career.

Hes already GOAT of the cheaters, he won my poll. He can't get any higher then that.

A clean record. Honestly I blame Hamill.

giphy.gif

<LikeReally5>

Shogun Had just fucking stomped the shit out of Machida to win belt but you u that doesn't count as his prime cuz he had prior injuries and was beat by Jones handily ... dude was in his fucking mode to late 20s. Page n Vitor were past primes Vitor more so than Page. And Gis was a WIN everyone likes to say he won but facts are he was the only person to ever be in a close fight with Bones that skews perception. Sonnen yeah not much ...... Love how Bader is considered this great fighter in Bellator ...... cant have it both ways but yeah I agree not much either.

Say it however the only person with s win resume like Bones is Fedor. Reem n Hendo got a great resume but many losses.

Bones is Goat as Fedor had BAD loses late.

Shogun stomped Machida but he had no knees. You seriously are a fight finder nerd who clearly doesn't know shit about Shogun's career if you think he was in his prime.

I also never said Bader was good in Bellator. He isn't a great name on a resume. Not even close.

Too late for that. Cheaters aren’t goats.

Back