What's lacking for Jon Jones to legitimize his GOAT status?

let me guess your another one of those people who cause jon said so than u think he clean

drug tests prove all.

jon jones found another loop hole to sace 30 months of his career.
Are you trying to give me an aneurysm?

Are you trying to give me an aneurysm?

facts are jon jones is a lier and a cheater.

he found another loop hole to save his career again./

cant wait who jon blames when he fails his next drug test cause if you ask jon he tell you it never his fault an he always the victim.

He can't do anything because he's already ruined.

The dude is a cheat and on a repeat basis no less.

Nothing, only blind haters can't acknowledge his greatest ever distinction, specially now that he's been cleared by USADA
He hasn't been cleared. He's finished a suspension...for a drug violation.

When a murderer gets out of prison, we don't say "he's been cleared of murder, do we?

Win in 232 and then go up to beat DC at HW cleanly?
Title defenses?
Not good enough resume?

What?

Dude is a multi time PED user. His legitimacy is over

the problem is, everyone at LHW/HW sucks really. there isn't really any stand out superstar.

Stipe could've been a great one had he beat DC, but he didn't.

but Jones needs to beat someone like that, another fighter who is great in their own right.

Jones needs to win another title in a different weight class and then i would consider him as the GOAT. But right now, GSP has the top spot.

Some of u r crazy ...

He’s the greatest single talent ever seen in MMA ... only Fedor comes close in terms of being a “complete MMA fighter”

As a fighter i find JJ to be on of the most talented and skilled fighters.. but at the same time i dont think he is GOAT anymore...if you get popped, chances are you have been using for a while and just havent gotten caught...that goes for everyone....so how long has he been cheating? how did it effect him, which fights would he have lost without them? i dont know the answer so he cant Be GOAT. Same goes for Anderson and anyone that gets caught....

Soon as he beats DC for 3rd time hes the all time goat.

Win in 232 and then go up to beat DC at HW cleanly?
Title defenses?
Not good enough resume?

What?
Go back in time and piss clean, don't use cheap tactics like fingers extended on the face as defense and knee stomps. Beat Gus clean, Johnson, and DC 3 without hot pee though and I might have to reconsider.

Also if he would go clean out HW division and not fail a test.

Back