What would you do if you were Colby Covington.

Wtf? Since when does Colby has any word on what happens with UFC gold?! He is a fucking bum. RDA-Lawler winner will fight T Wood while Colby can stay doing stupid memes to his problematic fans. If he wants to fight, give him Thompson or winner of Usman-Meek, i know Usman would be glad in murder him for us.
Firstly you're Brazilian, i understand the salt flows strongly through your veins but it's hard to deny that he is inline for the title shot. He beat "the guy that lost to the guy". It's only a bit of fun because i actually do enjoy your posts (outside of Colby) but at least give the man his due, he's made you care about him.

Last edited:
Firstly you're Brazilian, i understand the salt flows strongly through your veins but it's hard to deny that he is inline for the title shot. He beat "the guy that lost to the guy". It's only a bit of fun because i actually do enjoy your posts outside of Colby but at least give the man his due, he's made you care about him.
No salt at all, fact is he is the #3 WW in the world and WW has right now a fight for number one contender in RDA-Lawler, so no Colby is not inline for a titleshot, i'm going by DW words, not by opinions or presumptions. If Colby wants so bad a titleshot he will need to wait and fight someone else. He beat a Demian Maia who gassed out and was a very favorable match up, same to DHK. Other than these 2, he has no wins at top 15 and i wouldn't give him a fair chance against most of them with that striking skill.

Wait for Tyron Woodley to come back from shoulder injury to fight for the title or fight the winner of RDA/Lawler to properly cement the number 1 contender ? A shoulder injury can typically take up 4 - 6 months recovery time. That would leave enough time to fight the RDA/Lawler winner but in turn puts his title shot at risk.

For me personally if UFC were to pull it off right (and this is on the basis that RDA beats Lawler) that Colby vs. RDA could end up being a huge match up. Covington has already established himself as Brazil's most wanted man, RDA could be the man to step up and defend their honor.

696956612.jpg.0.jpg

960x0.jpg

Easy, program 911 into my phone as "HELP" and call the mufuckin' cops. All day, every day...

Tyron held out until the Lawler fight. Stephenson was boring against him. Would rather see aggression and Colby can offer it. He beat Maia in a way Tyron couldn't. Not interested in point fighters. Tyron is going the way of bisping. Zzz.

The problem is RDA doesn't want to fight Colby. He turned down fight with him in the past.
That would be great title eliminator but RDA gonna duck this matchup. He can get a shot at the belt without beating Colby (Dana said RDA/Lawler winner will get a title shot some time ago)

Ok, i Know how he can get title shot first.

1. Colby should buy UFC replica belt at ufcstore.com
2. Then he has to go to Winnipeg in Canada for UFC on Fox 26
3. Get in the cage after main event
4. Take mic from DC/Rogan/Anik and keep calling the winner of this fight a coward
5. Talk something like "This is my welterweight belt, this is my time + more"
6. Talk trash about "fake champ, race card Woodley "
7. Slap the winner of this fight with replica belt in the face.

If he does it on Big FOX then he will get a chance.

Apologize to my parents for being such an obnoxious asshole

Colby needs to keep fighting he's not getting the title shot. He should fight Usman next

I'd change my first name to a man's name.

Colby should just say the n word

I'd try to stop being so cheesy.

Back