What would you do if you were Colby Covington.

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score
Wait for Tyron Woodley to come back from shoulder injury to fight for the title or fight the winner of RDA/Lawler to properly cement the number 1 contender ? A shoulder injury can typically take up 4 - 6 months recovery time. That would leave enough time to fight the RDA/Lawler winner but in turn puts his title shot at risk.

For me personally if UFC were to pull it off right (and this is on the basis that RDA beats Lawler) that Colby vs. RDA could end up being a huge match up. Covington has already established himself as Brazil's most wanted man, RDA could be the man to step up and defend their honor.

696956612.jpg.0.jpg

960x0.jpg

I would be a coach Vs Tyron on TUF # whatever

Fight the winner of Lawler - Dos Anjos. Depending on how long Woodley is out... Wouldn't wait. Might get passed up for a "Super-Fight".

Accept a fight with Wonderboy 12 weeks from now
Beating Covington is not gonna get Wonderboy a title shot. It's in Wonderboys interest that somebody actually beats Tyron. There's no way in hell UFC makes that 3rd fight anytime soon. Sorry bud but not happening.

wait for woodley would be smarter but I think woodley is too dumb to get a fight which is perceived to be easy by many people. or something happened in training between them and he's cautious about a potential fight with him. and I mean, woodley himself didn't do shit to deserve his shot at the title, he had that horrendous fight with gastelum and sit out for a year and STILL got the titleshot. so much for racism

colby RDA could have a huge buildup but I don't want any of them to be derailed

I'd keep talking junk. Colby is entertaining in and out of the cage.

Wait for Tyron Woodley to come back from shoulder injury to fight for the title or fight the winner of RDA/Lawler to properly cement the number 1 contender ? A shoulder injury can typically take up 4 - 6 months recovery time. That would leave enough time to fight the RDA/Lawler winner but in turn puts his title shot at risk.

For me personally if UFC were to pull it off right (and this is on the basis that RDA beats Lawler) that Colby vs. RDA could end up being a huge match up. Covington has already established himself as Brazil's most wanted man, RDA could be the man to step up and defend their honor.

696956612.jpg.0.jpg

960x0.jpg

fight the winner of RDA/Lawler to properly cement the number 1 contender.
Lawler/RDA are the best possible matchups for him in top 10.

The problem is RDA doesn't want to fight Colby. He turned down fight with him in the past.
That would be great title eliminator but RDA gonna duck this matchup. He can get a shot at the belt without beating Colby (Dana said RDA/Lawler winner will get a title shot some time ago)

Wtf? Since when does Colby has any word on what happens with UFC gold?! He is a fucking bum. RDA-Lawler winner will fight T Wood while Colby can stay doing stupid memes to his problematic fans. If he wants to fight, give him Thompson or winner of Usman-Meek, i know Usman would be glad in murder him for us.

I'd stay hungry, and collect heads.

Fuck waiting on anybody.

I think Colby might get pushed to the side in favor of the winner of Lawler-RDA, especially if it's Lawler.

He needs to get fans more excited by raising the intensity of his trash talk towards Woodley. Maybe the champ will be interested in the fight too.

What would you do if you were Colby Covington.

Dodge da Werdoomerang

giphy.gif

Back