What would be your ideal profession barring anything DREAM JOB BRAHS GTFIH

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mine would be Comedian/Drummer. I hate crowds and attention otherwise I'd at least try both. As it stands I'm a network engineer.

Post your dream job.

Space Explorer, alien genocide technician, a guy can dream right

Can I skip the job part and just be independently wealthy?

Own 200-250 acres where I operate a small farm/CSA on 100 acres, a gun range on another 25-50 acres, plus have plenty of space to do my thing and party.

Not really a job. But I’d like to run an animal rescue/farm. That would be nice. But idk how people go about doing that, like dedicating their entire time to it, you know?

I’ll start light with a couple of bunnies for now xD

Something animal related, a kennel maybe. I dont like having to deal with customers or colleagues so almost any job where I am left to my own devices really.

Possibly a cafe or pastry shop since I enjoy baking/cooking.

good question. Always wanted to be a football player. Never happened.

However, there was a time when I wanted to be the person who chose the score for television adverts.

Dream job is just to be a successful writer

Backup job is blowjob test dummy at an all girls finishing school

I want to write horror/thriller novels, travel the world and get inspiration from different locations. I havent completely given up on this dream

animal tv show host. like a steve irwin type

thats the only job i could say i would be happy to do

I'm pretty close to my dream job now, but my end goal is to open a series of Amsterdam style coffee shops in cities that I like.

I'm already living my dream job

professional Sherdogger

Used to be writer, but I kind of see how you'd go mad doing that so I don't even write anymore. Commercial fisherman probably for me.

Back