What would be your ideal profession barring anything DREAM JOB BRAHS GTFIH

So I gave this some more thought. If I could do anything at all, this would be it.

I would investigate people suspected of being cruel to animals. I would take their animals from them, and place them in good homes. Then, I would take the abuser and do to them whatever it is they did to the animals, for the rest of their lives. If they chained them up in their backyard with no water, I would chain them up like that. If they beat them, I would beat them. Honestly I would beat them anyway. But they would live out the rest of their lives in excruciating pain. And I would make sure the rest of their lives were long.
I have a friend who works for CPS that you might get along with

Play for the Los Angeles Dodgers. I'm the League MVP who helps lead the Dodgers to multiple World Series titles.

Part time fighter pilot, rest time batman

I have a friend who works for CPS that you might get along with

Child protective services? I don’t give a shit what people do to their kids. You can always explain that shit to them later. But animals can’t understand English. So it can’t be explained to them that their owner was a fucking psycho who will be beaten to death. Their inability to understand why something is happening somehow makes it worse.

Thought about this some more. I would want to do various things for a few years before moving onto the next thing.

My Dream Nine Jobs
My journey would begin as a motorbike racer.
With the adrenaline still flowing, i'd move next to Sky Diving Instructor.
Easing out of sheer blood pumping awesome, I'd do a be a travel blogger.
Finally, I'd kiss the crazy stuff goodbye and become a defense attorney for criminals.
Once I get bored of bailing out people, I'd look into a carpenter.
Then I'd become a big game hunter.
Next up is astronaught.
Then kindergarten teacher.

Finally, I'd settle down as a manga artist with his own pastry stand. Itd be like a hot dog stand, but with speciality pastries I'd make. I think this last one is the one I could realistically do with the right motivation. Just think I'd be poor forever doing it.

Back