What would be Khabib's record if

Khabib would do well against that list.

Edgar would have beaten him tho, I know that wasn't your question but it is my answer.

Ah. I saw Aldo and Edgar and the other guys I am not all too familiar with so I assumed they were at 145
Yeah, that’s one of the points I think TS was highlighting about how impressive Edgar’s resume is. He could always make a lower weight, but 155 was the UFC’s lowest weight class at the time, for Edgar’s prime, so it’s even more impressive that Frankie just decided to fight bigger people just to be in the UFC, and then not only had success, but became champion, even. I’m not even really a fan, but Frankie has had a very impressive career

Theres no hidden motive Einstein, the crystal clear point hes making is if Kalabeeb actually fought some decent fighters rather than his wonder bra record hed have more than a couple of losses on his record.
*yawn* he'll add Conor to the list soon, maybe you can start shuffling now to discredit that win so you can explain to everyone that the guy with the best record in the sport is actually a can when you view it through Conor-lover delusion goggles

Impossible to know but if he faced all the midgets Conor did he'd still be undefeated

Lol...thats because homies been to the hospital trying to make 155. Lets see him move up to 170.

Khabib would have been 18 in Novemeber 2006. I'm not sure how good an 18 year old Khabib would be. Or are you meaning this Khabib going back and fighting those guys at that point in time? If that's the case he beats them all apart from Aldo and maybe Bendo.

Max and Nate are both bigger than manlet khabib
Lol, height does not equal size. Khabib is so much bigger than 145 Max, especially the young version conor had to wrestle to a decision.

It's idiots like you who seem to think James Vick is bigger than Mark Hunt.

They would all be flawless victories for khabib the guy is on another level

Lol, height does not equal size. Khabib is so much bigger than 145 Max, especially the young version conor had to wrestle to a decision.

Old man murphy had a saying : pick on someone your own size. Vick didnt get the memo... Nor did ortega

Khabib would probably still be undefeated. Hes way bigger than most of those guys, and i dont even think bj or jose could stop the takedowns. I would bet his record would be better than conors vs same lineup.

Ben Henderson, Sherk, Penn and Aldo are tough fights for him. I don't think he beats all those guys...the rest he does

All I know is the muscle shark would have tossed his ass around

Max is bigger than khabib in every sense No shit 145 max is smaller than 155 khabib you dense fuck. But max could easily fight at 155 or even 170 he has said and would fill out much bigger than khabib plus height Same goes for nate

he faced the same fighters Edgar did between Nov 2006 to Feb 2013

Jim Miller
Tyson Griffin
Mark Bocek
Spencer Fisher
Gray Maynard
Hermes Franca
Sean Sherk
Matt Veach
Bj Penn
Bj Penn
Gray Maynard
Gray Maynard
Benson Henderson
Benson Henderson
Jose Aldo

GSP showed one of the blueprints against BJ Penn. Khabib would excel in that fence fighting, wearing BJP out quickly.

I think prime Benson could give Khabib some problems and Aldo of course.

The Benson that worked his way up to UFC champ was a very elite fighter.
I think his abilities and his all time LW rank are quite underrated by Sherdoggers. He was very well rounded and had tricks up his sleeve from every position. He also had the ability to nullify his opponent and make an ugly fight of it, kind of like Assuncao.

Max is bigger than khabib in every sense No shit 145 max is smaller than 155 khabib you dense fuck. But max could easily fight at 155 or even 170 he has said and would fill out much bigger than khabib plus height Same goes for nate
No, Max is not bigger than Khabib, you simple child.

We're talking about fights here. From weigh ins, to in the octagon, Khabib is the bigger man.

Want to argue that out of camp Max is bigger? Fine, maybe. I'd still say you're wrong, but it's possible.

But as for what's important, when they actually fucking fight, Khabib is much bigger.

For the last time, height does not equal size.

Benson would have subbed him.
Aldo would've decisioned him.

Rest of them loses against Khabib.

Back