Matt Veach
Bj Penn
Bj Penn
Gray Maynard
Gray Maynard
Benson Henderson
Benson Henderson
Jose Aldo

Impossible to know but if he faced all the midgets Conor did he'd still be undefeated

he faced the same fighters Edgar did between Nov 2006 to Feb 2013

Jim Miller
Tyson Griffin
Mark Bocek
Spencer Fisher
Gray Maynard
Hermes Franca
Sean Sherk
Matt Veach
Bj Penn
Bj Penn
Gray Maynard
Gray Maynard
Benson Henderson
Benson Henderson
Jose Aldo

Honestly don't think Khabib would lose one round to a single person on that list except maybe Jose.

Undefeated. Khabib wouldn't lose a round to any of those. Maybe Aldo could put up a fight but I highly doubt it.

Only people in that list that would give him some trouble are Penn, Aldo and Maynard imo.

Benson got LnP'd by a gassed Michael Chandler, so I think Khabib would be able to grind out enough rounds to win the fight. Granted you could make the argument that Benson was past his prime by the time he fought Chandler, but he was never an imposing guy, so I still think Khabib would beat him.

BJ is a tough one because I think he'd give Khabib hell for the whole duration of the first round, but if his gas tank doesn't hold up, I see him getting outworked and losing.

Aldo, it depends on how he defends from the chain wrestling, and Gray is just a hellish wrestler. Unless he gasses himself out pursuing a finish, I don't see Khabib having an easy time with Maynard.

Tyson, Maynard, and BJ.. would have been interesting if Khabib had fought them during the same era/time that Frankie had fought them, being Khabib was less experienced at the time.

he faced the same fighters Edgar did between Nov 2006 to Feb 2013

Jim Miller
Tyson Griffin
Mark Bocek
Spencer Fisher
Gray Maynard
Hermes Franca
Sean Sherk
Matt Veach
Bj Penn
Bj Penn
Gray Maynard
Gray Maynard
Benson Henderson
Benson Henderson
Jose Aldo

I would think the current version of Khabib would have won all those fights with the very possible exceptions of BJ and Aldo if his TDD translates against such a big strong guy. Bendo would have been interesting too but I would give Khabib the nod.

Frankie would have been a pretty interesting fight himself actually. Good chance it would have gone like Grey 1 though.

What version of Khabib? The khabib of today beats 90% of that list considering the time they fought edgar. Maynard and BJ are tough matchups, Benson and Aldo tricky. Khabib could be the 1 guy to be able to hold akdo down

Today's Khabib time travelling back then to fight those guys?
Or the Khabib at that same time Edgar fought them, fighting those guys?

Anyway I'm questioning what the hidden motive of this thread is, but I'm nevertheless happy Edgar's crazy strength of schedule is being highlighted because he doesn't get recognized for that enough.

Khabib is 10-0 in the UFC.
Probably pretty good.

At 145?!? If Khabib makes it to the scale it’s to weigh his corpse

He beats all of them, Aldo and Edgar would be pretty interesting fights though.

Back