What will you watch Sep 16 and Nov 4??????

16 GGG vs Canelo

4 Bisping vs GSP
CoGar vs TJ

UFC both times. I don't watch boxing, not even MayMac.

Probably the mma cause I'm on an mma discussion board.

IF canelo ggg isn't when rockhold is on, I'm watching it

Will watch both fights Saturday and only UFC November, literally the best ufc card for the year in november vs a bum boxing card and u ask that question on mma forum? wtf.

I will be watching all of them. I never miss a Wilder fight in last 6 years, he is best fighter alive for me, he will pass Floyds record in due time I feel.

The UFC Fight Night on saturday.. I'll only probably watch some of the top fights on the main card, might skip the rest of it.

mma still more exciting

UFC but will watch Canelo vs ggg when it starts. I like how boxing fights, it's usually on YouTube right away when the fights r done with nice quality and nice audio. UFC, if I miss it, I gotta wait a day or even couple days just to watch it. Maybe it can be on YouTube right after the UFC event is done but it's usually with fucked up quality and all zoomed in.

September 16

UFC (FS1)
Rockhold vs Branch

Boxing (PPV)
Canelo vs GGG

November 4 (both events in NYC)

UFC (PPV)
GSP vs Bisping
CoGar vs Doug

Boxing (Showtime)
Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz
Danny Jacobs vs TBA
All UFC ggg vs canelo doesn't interest me

Is this an MMA or a Boxing forum? Man, after watching the whole MayMac card there's no way I'm ever going to watch a boxing event again. Probably not even the highlights.

I'll be switching bac and forth.

There's literally only three fights on the main of the Rockhold card that I care about.

And I gotta see GGG vs Canelo. Two of my favorite Boxers.

Back