What will you watch Sep 16 and Nov 4??????

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
September 16

UFC (FS1)
Rockhold vs Branch

Boxing (PPV)
Canelo vs GGG

November 4 (both events in NYC)

UFC (PPV)
GSP vs Bisping
CoGar vs Doug

Boxing (Showtime)
Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz
Danny Jacobs vs TBA

Both and both.

Rockhold vs Branch unless I get the boxing with my tv package which I'm not sure about yet, I'm not paying for it anyway.
Bisping vs GSP is a no contest as I'll be watching that, it might have been a tricky choice if it was AJ vs Wilder but it's not.

The Double Champ will be Double Streaming n Sept.

Nov. will be UFC only

UFC's weak ass response to Canelo vs. GGG is laughable.

Move it to Friday night you dumb fucks.

Buying the PPV for Canelo v. Alvarez.

Just bought tickets for Madison Square Garden.

Sept 16
Canelo - GGG live.
UFC recorded.

Nov 4
Not sure which one will be live, but will watch both.

UFC on TV, and a totally legal stream of Canelo vs GGG

This is a little off the subject butt, I just realized that I get Showtime for free with my cable package and they are already showing the Connor vs Maryweather fight on there. It was $129 after fees a few weeks ago. Usually don't they wait at least a few months?

Going to try and watch both Saturday. But Nov 4th is all about St Pierre for me. ;)

BOTH.

if i have to watch my laptop and tv at the same time.

November 4 I will watch GSP destroy what's his name. First card I will watch this year.

This is a little off the subject butt, I just realized that I get Showtime for free with my cable package and they are already showing the Connor vs Maryweather fight on there. It was $129 after fees a few weeks ago. Usually don't they wait at least a few months?
1 week

I can guarantee you nobody gives a fuck about Wilder and will be watching him. Even boxing fans

Will watch the UFC fights.

Will maybe watch the boxing highlights afterwards or the next day. Hope the ginger loses but i could care less at the end of the night!o_O

Boxing is a snoozefest. I'll be watching the UFC, as always.

Back