What weight class u are?

~210 now due to overeating through the holidays and beyond.. i'm pretty lean at 180, could dehydrate to 170 for a weigh-in probably.

Remember that it wouldn't just be your weight when you're ripped, but take another 10lbs or so off that for what you could sweat off in the sauna for the weigh-in.

I'm 6 foot 190 at the moment. I'm about to start cutting for the summer, and my goal is 170-165.

I feel like I could make 155lb fight weight. I can't imagine what I'd look like, but I'm sure i'd do it, if i was fighting.

5'9 182 no cut, so i can make welterweight, but i take prednisone daily so usada.

I could cut down to heavyweight with a few months training.

i'm 5'8 and 175 lbs. pretty light at the moment, haven't lifted in 4 months so I would go back up to 185 and cut to 170 for welterweight... I'd fight CM Punk if I had to choose an opponent in the UFC

Completely out of shape at 182 lb, not sure if that's LW or WW

6'2" 193. Lean mass.

So MW would be an easy thing. All I'd have to do is run 16 miles a week for half a month and I'd be on target. Who wants to cut weight? That would suck.lol

I've been down to as much as 167 just doing cardio, but I was also losing muscle, so that's an issue too.

WW

i´m jacked at 137 lbs, 9% body fat

but i work only on red fiber - cardio, and lift small weights in 30 reps

guess I would be fighting at 135, given I would have to bulk some muscle and weight cutting affects me big time

5.11 185 pounds, a little fat right now, working on my mass, doing calisthenics, yoga and some muay-thai.
In the spring i'm gonna start running a lot, cut fat and be lean and mean welterweight by summer ( like ma boy Baroni!)
Hope to win an amateur fight also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back