What weight class u are?

5'10" 186 and if one of you guys would come watch my kids from time to time I could get in better shape. Help a sherbro out man.

6'1 230ish. I'd be undersized but it'd be lhw for me. MAYBE franklinweight if I got good at it.

5 or 6 years ago an air force recruiter told me If I wanted to join I had to weigh in on a certain day under 191lbs. I was 230ish back then too..I got down to 200 or so and couldn't take it anymore

Like 285 I think. I dunno, don't weigh myself often. Probably could cut 20 lbs of water if I wasn't such a lazy ass.

I'm 6'2", about 195, and just under 15%. I could comfortably hit mIddleweight, welterweight would be possible but I'd be pretty drained.

So all that you wrote in that thread was for the lols?

I'm bipolar with short-term memory loss, I have no idea what you are talking about. All I know is vegans are scum of the earth pussies.

165/170.....6ft. guess its LW

I'm bipolar with short-term memory loss, I have no idea what you are talking about. All I know is vegans are scum of the earth pussies.

I'm a vegan you doofus. I don't eat meat and I absolutely do not support the meat or diary industry.

But nice of you to make assumptions, I don't expect any less from someone who shoots animals for personal entertainment.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/joe-rogan-and-bryan-callen-talk-a-lot-of.3449317/
Lmao, that thread was great, you are master level.

Whoever posted that vegan shit is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I don't got nothing to do with him.
55744109.jpg

6'2" 280 with a 79 inch reach. I'd fight at heavyweight. Before I quit doing manual labor for a living and chubbed up I was 255-260. If I got crazy lean and did a massive brutal cut might be able to eek into LHW but I would rather just do HW than endure that.

Back