What was the most bad ass moment in MMA?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would have to say for me hands down the one time when Conor punked the featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight division all in one day.

Remember when Tyrone Woodley was talking so much on twitter and then when Conor stared him down in the lockerroom Tyrone had to avoid eye contact and walk around Conor. Woodley then felt the pressure and finally broke out a meek "wassup". Conor looked that dude in the eyes with a deadpan face and said "shup" with a hostile tone and Woodley didn't do nothing.

That was the day that Conor was a legitimate bad ass.

I would have to say for me hands down the one time when Conor punked the featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight division all in one day.

Remember when Tyrone Woodley was talking so much on twitter and then when Conor stared him down in the lockerroom Tyrone had to avoid eye contact and walk around Conor. Woodley then felt the pressure and finally broke out a meek "wassup". Conor looked that dude in the eyes with a deadpan face and said "shup" with a hostile tone and Woodley didn't do nothing.

I thought you asked about badass moments, not asshole moments...

tenor.gif

tumblr_mv8oblzJjA1sgmy05o1_400.gif

Top this I dare you. Cain after having brutalized JDS as his bitch.

Top this I dare you. Cain after having brutalized JDS as his bitch.
Honestly, that looks more like someone who is actively trying to look badass. Beating JDS at the time itself was badass, but the act of trying to look more badass after that is not badass. It is a premeditated attempt, and not in the moment.

When Chael and Conor gave their word they'll never pull out of a fight from any injury

There is only one correct answer to this:
The Biggest moment, the biggest upset and the most Bad Ass moment in mma history, was when tiny lightweight BJ Penn moved up a weightclass and submittet p4p no1, unbeatable Matt Hughes. in rd 1.
Nothing comes close

I think it was pretty bad ass when Wanderlei Silva was the only non HW to enter the PRIDE open weight grand prix. He didn't win, but that took balls!

The video clearly showed McGregor not wanting none of Woodley. McGregor didn't begin to start acting tough until people got in between them. That's sus.

A bad ASS moment is when big Timmeh sharted

Back