What was the most bad ass moment in MMA?

200.gif

STRONG!!! The bar is now very high.

I think it was pretty bad ass when Wanderlei Silva was the only non HW to enter the PRIDE open weight grand prix. He didn't win, but that took balls!
Yet he outweighted Mirko by 4 lbs

I would have to say for me hands down the one time when Conor punked the featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight division all in one day.

Remember when Tyrone Woodley was talking so much on twitter and then when Conor stared him down in the lockerroom Tyrone had to avoid eye contact and walk around Conor. Woodley then felt the pressure and finally broke out a meek "wassup". Conor looked that dude in the eyes with a deadpan face and said "shup" with a hostile tone and Woodley didn't do nothing.

That was the day that Conor was a legitimate bad ass.

<bball1>

No, it's not Fedor
No, it's not Nate showing the middle finger
No, it's not Nick laying down before Andi
No, it's not Conor with his hands behind his back
No, it's not Lawler already winning
No, it's not Honda being Honda

There can only be one

giphy.gif

I think it was pretty bad ass when Wanderlei Silva was the only non HW to enter the PRIDE open weight grand prix. He didn't win, but that took balls!

Wanderlei was not the only non-HW to take part in the OP GP. You also had in the mix:
Minowa
Yoshida
Nishijima

But one could make a point for the 2004 HW GP where Ninja Rua ballooned from his usual MW and got fat enough to participate with the heavies, that quickly reminded him in brutal fashion that weightclasses exist for a reason

For me:

tumblr_n69i8yFHXS1qhndw9o1_400.gif

then

20+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Kevin+Randleman_xvid_003.gif

then

hHJzu8Q.gif

That day Fedor went from unbelievable to .... inhuman

It was shocking, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it since

Alexa Davis / Cindy Dandois - gives me chills

The video clearly showed McGregor not wanting none of Woodley. McGregor didn't begin to start acting tough until people got in between them. That's sus.
Lol he was right infront of him with no one in the middle. TS is referring to the video during the weightin

I would have to say for me hands down the one time when Conor punked the featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight division all in one day.

Remember when Tyrone Woodley was talking so much on twitter and then when Conor stared him down in the lockerroom Tyrone had to avoid eye contact and walk around Conor. Woodley then felt the pressure and finally broke out a meek "wassup". Conor looked that dude in the eyes with a deadpan face and said "shup" with a hostile tone and Woodley didn't do nothing.

Probably when Nate choked out Conor and then proceeded to say "I'm not surprised mother fuckers" in his post fight interview with Rogan. One of the all time greatest/ funniest/ bad ass moments in my book.

So the most badass moment in the sports history was when Conor stared at a guy that would absolutely murder him in a fight? Unbelievable.

Cain meeting JDS in the middle of the Octagon before the rematch
Penn kissing Hughes after the first fight then licking his blood
Lawler/Rory staredown at the end of round 4 in the rematch.

One of those 3

There is only one correct answer to this:
The Biggest moment, the biggest upset and the most Bad Ass moment in mma history, was when tiny lightweight BJ Penn moved up a weightclass and submittet p4p no1, unbeatable Matt Hughes. in rd 1.
Nothing comes close
A lot of people nowadays don’t recognize this for how great it actually was.

Even though it's been played to death over the years, this is still my favourite badass moment

GTfUHgH.gif

Back