What was the hottest chick debate when you were 12 years old?

Idk. I just heard my older cousins discuss the chicks they seen while we were out to the store or something lol. Never heard any famous names.

Tho at 12 I think I personally dug WWE’s Lita and Xena xD I just liked bad bitches tbh.
087501ac1a9b03df424c857c2a3e8685--wwe-lita-wrestling-divas.jpg

tumblr_odwzct2fEo1umtg37o1_540.jpg

Into chicks with man chins.

tbh the girls i liked back then i don't care much for anymore. i like thick chicks o:

I member thinking lita was super hot.

I member the great Trish stratus, Stacey Keebler debate even more though.

trish-stratus-14.jpg

Last edited:
I member thinking lita was super hot.

I member the great Trish stratus, Stacey Keebler debate even more though.
yeah. they were def good looking chicks and still hold up to today.

i also remember when i was a kid me and my friends would pretend to be wrestlers. and we'd fight over who got to be sunny or sable lol.

Which spice girl or which bitch on baywatch. Always Pam for some reason

Lisa yea?
Now that I'm 34 and a little wiser I would definitely go with Lisa. Kelly: typical dumb blonde Jessie:left wing feminazi Liza:super sweet chick

I'll be 48 soon. I dimly recall that show but not the name without looking. I wouldn't have been able to guess the actors.
Have ya made out your will yet? You're on deaths doorstep at your age

yeah. they were def good looking chicks and still hold up to today.

i also remember when i was a kid me and my friends would pretend to be wrestlers. and we'd fight over who got to be sunny or sable lol.

Kids?

Shit, my buddy suplexed me through the windshield of a Ford ranger when I was 20.

Watched another friend choke slam my other friend on a concrete floor. They fucking nailed it. Full on choke slam, guy landed like a book perfectly flat on his back. Popped up like it wasn't shit. I will never forget that. Dude should have broke his back, or something.

Now that I'm 34 and a little wiser I would definitely go with Lisa. Kelly: typical dumb blonde Jessie:left wing feminazi Liza:super sweet chick
Kelly kapowski was a brunette. Jessie was the blond that got strung out on caffeine

dirrty christina aguilera vs some of my classmates

And she had D's and a great bubble ass. Aged well too I believe. I think she is still hot actually.

Kids?

Shit, my buddy suplexed me through the windshield of a Ford ranger when I was 20.

Watched another friend choke slam my other friend on a concrete floor. They fucking nailed it. Full on choke slam, guy landed like a book perfectly flat on his back. Popped up like it wasn't shit. I will never forget that. Dude should have broke his back, or something.
lol once you're in your teens its kinda lame bruh. but we would wrestle in a kiddy pool and hold each other under water LOL or if we were in the house we'd climb on the table or counter and jump on each other. ahh, "don't try this at home" right

y'all wack

Pamela Anderson was one. Can't remember who the other was. Possibly Catherine Zeta Jones?

Ok we all fucked up by declaring Kelly and Jessie blondes but the real hottest blonde wastumblr_inline_odcspsuP2v1s786z0_1280.png

Back