When you were a kid, did any adult ever intentionally embarrass you?

So Isa is saying you slaughtered the Neanderthals and you are denying it. Smart move considering there is no statute of limitations on caveman murder and your well know penchant for time travel puts you at or near the scene of the crime......

so any actual stories you want to share that lead to the perps perpetual punitive punishments and my alliteration?

man Im still pissed this thread got moved...anyone want to write up a petition, get it signed by 95% of sherdog posters and walk it over to the Sherdog Corporate headquarters for me?

I cant help but feel this is all @Slobodan fault.
He saw your name, your cool AV, and your joining date and its simply pissed him off.

You know back in the day in Austria, Slobodan was a painter. Not a very good painter but a painter nonetheless. Some one told him he would never be a success. He got pissed and stuff happened and later he became a sherdog mod.

DRSTRANGE-YEs YEs Perfect6.jpeg

To the Mod who heard my pleas and granted this thread clemency, I want you to know-

RAAva YEs U r a big hero.jpg

And Mayberry, I fought hard to drag this thread back from the hellish depths of Bare Knuckles, so please dig deep in your story banks and childhood experiences and share a story or two to make it all worth while....

I want you all to know aid the human race.jpg

I started kart racing at like 8 years old. Fathers of other competitors, or owners of kart shops competing against a shop you may be representing would talk trash to you, try to embarrass you, or do anything to get a psychological advantage.

Attachments

• MWSS ATKINS SB.jpg
    MWSS ATKINS SB.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
Yeah. Things were different back then too, any random ass adult could roll up on you and start harassing you. Back then kids didn't have any rights lmao. I guess what always stuck with me was some of the fucking mean teachers I had. Joining in when other kids were bullying me, making fun of my weight or my health.

One PE teacher made a point out of calling me out for not being able to run laps, even though I had asthma severe enough I had to.bring an inhaler to school. Thanks bitch, I wasnr getting bullied enough already lmao.

Or the time I walked out of class because literally the whole class was antagonizing me. And the teacher sent the biggest bully in class to literally drag me back in while everyone laughed. Sometimes I'm jinda surprised I didn't end up even more fucked up than I am lol.

I had a lot of highly aggressive interactions from a young age. From under the age 4 I had a bully in his 20s and shop keepers picking fights with me. I recall buying a comic book in the store and the guy screaming and refusing to serve me because I put the money on the counter too hard. At age 2 I had some people shoot fireworks at me and got shot in the face with a bb gun.

I was embarrassed by adults multiple times in my youth. When I first got into gangster rap I would sag my pants and I remember my pops publicly pantsed me whenever he would catch me sagging.
(As an adult I’ve never sagged my pants so I guess it worked out).

My pops also had friends that would make fun of me constantly. Especially his one boy Mike (what made it hard was the dude is hilarious). He would make fun of my big ears to the point that I would cry. I learned to fire shots back and my pops taught me about “the dozens” and it helped me to
A: face and overcome my insecurities.
B: become quick witted and learn to make funny responses.
(In many ways it helped me become a better version of myself and be comfortable with my perceived shortcomings from a very young age).

I used to get bullied a lot when I went to stay with my dad (south LA) I’m half Black half white so I would volley from predominantly white schools to then predominantly black schools. I never really felt that I fit in at a young age. After getting jumped one of the times (they tried to make me strip my clothes off to embarrass me, which I didn’t which lead to more violence). I asked to switch schools (again). He said a man can’t run from his problem’s in life. He signed me up for a Boxing gym so I had the confidence and tools to handle any problems in life. He made be go back to the school and wouldn’t let me avoid the bullies. It’s like my first boxing coach told me when I signed up “if your alone in a dark alley, your never really alone if you know how to box”. Boxing gave me confidence that I didn’t need to seek validation from others I earned self validation through hard work…then naturally people wanted to be around me because I emanated more confidence.

I don’t believe in shielding kids from any form of perceived negativity or bullying etc. I believe in teaching my kids to have the tools to deal with life on life’s terms. The world can be a harsh place I’ve always appreciated the lessons my pops taught me whether intentional or otherwise.

My pops is like a real life Furious.

1708103270500.gif

Attachments

• 1708102517741.gif
    1708102517741.gif
    474.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
One time I made a pretty clever joke to a substitute teacher, and he responded by saying "this coming from a guy in a beavis and butthead shirt" which was a pretty stupid comeback, but because kids are stupid, the class all went "oooooooh" like it was some sick burn or something.

I don't remember the joke I made that started the whole thing, but I do know that it was way better than his stupid comeback.

But whatever, I shouldn't have been making fun of the substitute anyway.

I guess technically but not too much of an age difference. I wrestled in high school and we'd have guys who wrestled for us but were now in college come and help out at practice. One of these guys was an asshole. I was 15-16 and he was probably 21-22. I didn't have much interaction with him until one saturday he was my coach during a tournament match because we had wrestlers all over the place, it was a huge tournament. The guy I wrestled was good and he slammed me and I think I lost on points. Well the guy wasn't coaching me, he was on his phone not paying attention the whole time so my dad came down and told him something. A few weeks later this guy is helping out during PE (my PE teacher was my wrestling coach). We're playing basketball and the college guy starts going at me hard and talking shit, knocks me down then I get really pissed and start scoring all over him (I was way better at basketball than wrestling). I remember he said something to me about sun shines on dog shit every once in a while. He was just pissed because my dad told him off in front of everyone during that tournament.

Was called out at 6 for having a super-big wutchamacallit, does that count?

Yeah. Things were different back then too, any random ass adult could roll up on you and start harassing you. Back then kids didn't have any rights lmao. I guess what always stuck with me was some of the fucking mean teachers I had. Joining in when other kids were bullying me, making fun of my weight or my health.

One PE teacher made a point out of calling me out for not being able to run laps, even though I had asthma severe enough I had to.bring an inhaler to school. Thanks bitch, I wasnr getting bullied enough already lmao.

Or the time I walked out of class because literally the whole class was antagonizing me. And the teacher sent the biggest bully in class to literally drag me back in while everyone laughed. Sometimes I'm jinda surprised I didn't end up even more fucked up than I am lol.
teachers did crazier shit back then and got away with it. We had a jr. high gym teacher/wrestling coach that, at the end of gym class, would tell his wrestlers to just grab you and start trying out moves on you. It happened to me once and I remember not getting caught with anything long enough for the kid to finally let go because we had to get to next class.

I was really confused why this kid had grabbed me from behind and a teacher wasn't stopping him but was telling him, try to chicken wing him. I had no idea what a chicken wing was other than food.

He would also twist around his college ring then thump you on top of your head with it if you pissed him off. Mr. Lee, kinda hoped I'd come across him in his old age and get a chance to thump the top of his head once but it never happened. Hope he died poorly.

Had a grade school teacher once pick me up by my ankles and shake me. I was a small yet hyper competitive kid before finding pot and mellowing out. It was some playground recess football game and I'm sure I was going to0 hard or caring too much or talking shit, i don't recall, maybe all of the above. So at some point he picked me off the pile and hanging upside down, gave me a shake and put me back down. I hold no ill will to Mr. Gruber cause I probably deserved that shake and I hope he died with honor.

Back