What Usman did to Maia (in grappling terms) is what I do to BJJ guys

Usman could stay controlling/holding him in south/north forever if he wanted to... That's what I do to BJJ "experts" and they get pissed because "i'm not trying to attack" lol.. for god sake understand what grappling is first.

Gosh, that all sounds incredibly exciting to watch :rolleyes:

*Two times Jr National silver medalist in Judo
*3 times California state games champion in Judo
*One gold and one silver in Wrestling (cal state games)
*Multiple times wrestling regional champ in high-school.

Where's your highlight reel? Someone of your caliber must be famous to beat all these "BJJ experts"

No, I didn't beat them inside the BJJ rules. I just like to roll with BJJ guys once in a while. No serious tournament or anything. I can't win a BJJ tournament because of the rules.

I remember starting BJJ right after college and being able to control purple and brown belts as soon as I understood basic sub defense. I was pretty middle-of-the-pack by Division I standards, so I can only imagine how quickly some of the All-Americans would develop awesome BJJ.

*Two times Jr National silver medalist in Judo
*3 times California state games champion in Judo
*One gold and one silver in Wrestling (cal state games)
*Multiple times wrestling regional champ in high-school.
Nice wishlist. Add this one to it as well.
*Realist

So by your definition I get grappled and defeated by my blanket every night?

Good to know

Care to elaborate a bit? Thanks.

Schaub entered a BJJ tournament, spent the entire match circling around as though he thought he was in an MMA contest, grabbed the guy's head a few times, then proceeded to proclaim his performance a dominant one and described how he shut down his opponent by basically doing the Kalib Starnes, BJJ version.

Care to elaborate a bit? Thanks.

Oh, it was just hilarious. The befuddled expression on the face of schaub's opponent (I forget his name) during the match. Then, during the post match presser, schaub steadfastly refusing to acknowledge he hadn't competed in the spirit of the sport in which he chose to participate.

Schaub had a smug look on his face the whole time and everyone in the room thought differently from him. It was just funny to watch. I'm not a wrestler or a bjj guy so I didn't have any investment in it.

and then I get a lot of shit of doing so... Usman could stay controlling/holding him in south/north forever if he wanted to... That's what I do to BJJ "experts" and they get pissed because "i'm not trying to attack" lol.. for god sake understand what grappling is first.

BJJ experts =
kids-bjj.jpg

Back