What Usman did to Maia (in grappling terms) is what I do to BJJ guys

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and then I get a lot of shit of doing so... Usman could stay controlling/holding him in south/north forever if he wanted to... That's what I do to BJJ "experts" and they get pissed because "i'm not trying to attack" lol.. for god sake understand what grappling is first.

As long as you don't get up and say "I beat your ass."

I saw a wrestler hug a guys legs for 15 seconds on the ground in a bar fight, and get up and say that.

and then I get a lot of shit of doing so... Usman could stay controlling/holding him in south/north forever if he wanted to... That's what I do to BJJ "experts" and they get pissed because "i'm not trying to attack" lol.. for god sake understand what grappling is first.

Where's your highlight reel? Someone of your caliber must be famous to beat all these "BJJ experts"

I saw Chuck Norris and karate chopped that mother fuckers neck off.

Clearly we are on sherdog to discuss ts "grappling" competitions with his little brother. Definitely not to discuss actual real fighters with actual talent

So you basically shut them down?

1_medium.gif

<YeahOKJen>
Sure TS sure..
I believe you...

<3>

Nice blog post.

And then you wake up on the sofa in front of tv with a pack of crisps and sixpack of beer

<FookIsThatGuy>

He didn’t just do it to a “BJJ guy”, he did it to one of the best BJJ practitioners on earth.

Literally none of this happened.

Back