What time zone is sherdog on?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
When i look at the times of posts they seem all over the place. Im too lazy to figure it out myself someone please just tell me

Edit. It can be changed in settings. I did not realize this when i made the thread

Last edited:
1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

There are posters from all over the world on here so there are many time zones.

There are posters from all over the world on here so there are many time zones.
Well its not accurate at my time zone so i figured it would use one regardless of where you are at. For example it says "yesterday" well before midnight here

Posting this at 5:16am utc. Will check tomorrow to see what time it displays

Was on Hawaii time for a spell, now on east coast time. The one I really can't figure out at all is @Kafir-kun. I think the time zone is somewhere in between Europe and Asia but I wouldn't bet money on anything.

Was on Hawaii time for a spell, now on east coast time. The one I really can't figure out at all is @Kafir-kun. I think the time zone is somewhere in between Europe and Asia but I wouldn't bet money on anything.
Not even close.

I'm on the Eastern time zone

So you're saying it posts the time where we are located individually and doesnt use one time zone for everyone?

Time is relative and a man mad concept that doesn't exist.

Stop putting so much stock in it my man.

Not even close.

I'm on the Eastern time zone
Dunno, dude. I've been wiggling around so much myself, I can't make heads or tails. Plus the handful of Euro dudes, I have no idea. Jersey, maybe?

Dunno, dude. I've been wiggling around so much myself, I can't make heads or tails. Plus the handful of Euro dudes, I have no idea. Jersey, maybe?
Nah I get it, I have an erratic sleep cycle. Sometimes I stay up very late like today, other times I go to sleep and wake up early. I'm on Sherdog at very different times during the day so I get why pinning down my time zone could lead to really off conclusions.

Back