What time zone is sherdog on?

Nah I get it, I have an erratic sleep cycle. Sometimes I stay up very late like today, other times I go to sleep and wake up early. I'm on Sherdog at very different times during the day so I get why pinning down my time zone could lead to really off conclusions.
Yeah, I'm an odd-hour sherdogger as well. Usually cause of my damn phone.

I would have thought CA time since that's where Sherdog originated.

Was on Hawaii time for a spell, now on east coast time. The one I really can't figure out at all is @Kafir-kun. I think the time zone is somewhere in between Europe and Asia but I wouldn't bet money on anything.
There's a bunch of guys here who don't keep regular schedules. I often wonder at 4am on a weekday why people from the GTA post regularly at 3 am their time. o_O

Jeez

The time shown depends on your account settings. If it's not showing the correct time for you then you have fucked up something in your settings.

Jeez

The time shown depends on your account settings. If it's not showing the correct time for you then you have fucked up something in your settings.
Gotcha so everyone sees different times

just go up to your user name abd click on preferences... you can set it to whatever you want

So you're saying it posts the time where we are located individually and doesnt use one time zone for everyone?

If you have an account it posts all times as they would be to you at your location.

If you connect without an account, it probably shows a different time zone. Some sites can get your general location from your internet service provider.

Back