*chicken egg grower
IMG_1659.png

After knocking out Alistair overeem and Andrei Arlovski

"Francis ngannou can recreate mike tyson days"

BRENDAN SCHAUB*
thisiswhyyoudontdriveahybrid.jpg

CREDENTIALS:

*former professional MMA and UFC fighter

*former boyfriend of Ronda Rowdy Rousey(and the best one, but she didnt realize it...according to his podcast)

*TUF:heavyweights runner up

*former NFL player

* banjo enthusiast

*actor

*standup comedian im the vein of bryan callen

*fashion icon
MV5BNjkzMzEzMDc4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODM1MjExMDI@._V1_UY317_CR51,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Schaub on what exactly Ngannou has to do before he is convinced Francis is the G.O.A.T
and he will suck his dick

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open"

<{titihmm}>

Not a bad couple of guys to have vouching for you, as rogan and schaub have historically been very aphrebsive about who they declare to amazing athletes and future goats of the sport

I had a tough time finding fellow combat sports athletes or reporters/comemtators praising Stipe....but i did find one from a professional pugulist(a man that fights with his hands for a living)

BRYANT JENNINGS*

CREDENTIALS:

*FORMER NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD

*holds a knockout victory over former world heavyweight boxing champion siarhei liakhovich

*took wladamir klitschko to a decision

250px-Bryant_Jennings.jpg

In response to a reporters question about his NATIONAL GOLDEN GLOVES match with miocic

Miocic left an impression on him, Jennings said by telephone Wednesday from New York.

"I remember all of my fights from the Golden Gloves that year, BUT I REALLY REMEMBER STIPE," Jennings said. "He was a very strong guy, very big and extremely athletic for a guy that size."

I know it isnt much,
Because schaub and joe's opinion on fighting and combat athletics carries a helluva lot more weight than this guy...
And stipe definately hasnt proven himself like Ngannou

But i dont know
something has me rooting for the guy...i dont know what it is
<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
Too long.

54bS9uk_zpsjw63dvhj.gif

I actually think Rogan and Shaub are idiots of the highest degree. There is nothing I respect about Rogan at all...

Didn't they both jump on the Conor and Rousey bandwagon?

Anyway I watched all the past fights on fight pass with Stipe and Francis in them and I think Stipe will take this fight. I do suck at analysis though. Stipe seems like he has better hands though less power and can wrestle which I think makes him a really dangerous guy. When both guys can knock you out with one punch then the power difference probably comes down to the sharper boxer with the better game plan. I say Stile will have this.

If Francis wins over Stile and another top heavyweight then I'm on the train though.

Despite having a lot of experience in combat sports, i sincerly don't use Hogan ans schaub as experts, not even knowlegable people because they are very biased and they believe the first hype train with a win streak; that being said i rather read Jack Slack than those two who only care for weed and keto stuff.

regarding Stipe vs Ngannou, i think both guys can win this but i lean a litte bit for Ngannou.

That Rogaine's egg sandwich looks disgusting!

giphy.gif
I thought if you're eating a lot of fat, you're supposed to be paleo or low carb. That just looks plain unhealthy haha. But what do I know, maybe hes got low LDL and A1C levels.

Ngannou is hungry and powerful and that makes him dangerous. Stipe has had the opportunity to show us a little more of what he is made of even when things get tough for him.

Sure Ngannou hits hard and is fast but has not been pushed to show a lot more than that. No train ride for this guy until I get too see how he responds to adversity. Stipe is well rounded and experienced enough to show us how that looks. If Ngannou clips him early then it really doesn't say more than we already know.

Will be a great fight. If Ngannou wins he's on his way to be the HW goat.

Did you really say "Stipe hasn't proven himself like Ngannou"?

Winner is the Goat and everyone else should just quit fighting to be honest.

Back