*amateur chef

*chicken egg grower
View attachment 312261

After knocking out Alistair overeem and Andrei Arlovski

BRENDAN SCHAUB*
View attachment 312271

CREDENTIALS:

*former professional MMA and UFC fighter

*former boyfriend of Ronda Rowdy Rousey(and the best one, but she didnt realize it...according to his podcast)

*TUF:heavyweights runner up

*former NFL player

* banjo enthusiast

*actor

*standup comedian im the vein of bryan callen

*fashion icon
View attachment 312263

Schaub on what exactly Ngannou has to do before he is convinced Francis is the G.O.A.T
and he will suck his dick

<{titihmm}>

Not a bad couple of guys to have vouching for you, as rogan and schaub have historically been very aphrebsive about who they declare to amazing athletes and future goats of the sport

I had a tough time finding fellow combat sports athletes or reporters/comemtators praising Stipe....but i did find one from a professional pugulist(a man that fights with his hands for a living)

BRYANT JENNINGS*

CREDENTIALS:

*FORMER NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD

*holds a knockout victory over former world heavyweight boxing champion siarhei liakhovich

*took wladamir klitschko to a decision

View attachment 312267

In response to a reporters question about his NATIONAL GOLDEN GLOVES match with miocic

I know it isnt much,
Because schaub and joe's opinion on fighting and combat athletics carries a helluva lot more weight than this guy...
And stipe definately hasnt proven himself like Ngannou

But i dont know
something has me rooting for the guy...i dont know what it is
<{hughesimpress}>

So is Joe claiming to have picked those fried eggs from a fried egg plant that is somewhere in his yard?

Years ago Joe came up to me outside a bar, said he ran out of gas with his wife and children in the car. He asked for fifty bucks and said he'd pay me back.

I knew it was a scam but I gave him ten bucks anyway.

Just thought I'd share.

Ngannou hasn't gone past the 2nd round. If it happens, I will be very interested to see how he fights in the 'Championship Rounds."

So is Joe claiming to have picked those fried eggs from a fried egg plant that is somewhere in his yard?

Years ago Joe came up to me outside a bar, said he ran out of gas with his wife and children in the car. He asked for fifty bucks and said he'd pay me back.

I knew it was a scam but I gave him ten bucks anyway.

Just thought I'd share.
I'm suprised he didn't offer seeds from his egg plant as trade...they have to be worth 50 bucks

@The Moloko man
Great Post, dont mean to nitpick but just one thing missing in Schaub's bio.....

1wKt5b0.jpg

Stipe hasn't proven himself?? what in the actual fuck??

Stipe did everything Francis did and more

Back