What realistic chance do you give DJ against Stipe and is that important in calling him GoAT?

GOAT is P4P not can this 10 year defending champion at 145 beat a HW. (Aldo as my example)

goat is not p4p.

The greatest basketball player is the greatest basketball player of all time, not the greatest basketball player if all weight and height are equalized. If you put DJ up against the top 10 of almost every division in the UFC he would lose, how is that the greatest fighter of all time then?

goat is not p4p.

The greatest basketball player is the greatest basketball player of all time, not the greatest basketball player if all weight and height are equalized. If you put DJ up against the top 10 of almost every division in the UFC he would lose, how is that the greatest fighter of all time then?

Basketball and fighting....are u serious.

This would be the worst fight ever if it happened, Stipe wouldn't be able to catch him and there wouldn't be one decent strike thrown let alone landed. The cage would have to be 2/3 smaller in order for contact to be made.

A solid knee to the head could knock out a heavy weight.

People who are saying DJ has a chance have obviously not had much fighting experience. Anyone who trains in combat sports and has sparred, or watched sparring between two skilled fighters with a gigantic size difference would know that DJ has almost a zero percent chance of winning. In a 3 round fight, Stipe would definitely catch him and put him away. DJ poses no threat at all to the 6'4 250lb heavyweight champion of the world.

I would pay to see this fight.

Although it would just be DJ running around the cage as Stipe chases him, with thunderous boos raining down from the crowd.

Stipe could tear his ACL or MCL or have a stroke against MM from the time the fight starts to the first time he swings

thats about the only way he loses

goat is not p4p.

I hate this analogy more than I can even put into words.

It just doesn't work at all. There are no parallels between fighting and basketball. Fighting has weight classes where you only ever compete against guys your size, basketball has no such thing at all. Therefore this analogy doesn't work on any level.

About the same as the chance I give Stipe in a fist fight against a grizzly bear, and just as relevant.

there is a small chance that while stipe soccer kicks dj right off his feet, dj bounces back from the cage and unexpectedly kos stipe

It would be a massacre.

He’s too small and too weak, size does matter and when it’s that great of a size disadvantage it’s comical.

He couldn’t ko him, he doesn’t hit hard enough to ko a hw
He can’t submit him when the strength advantage is that great you just move their Arms out of the way

Only think he could hope for is to run around and hit to score points running around him in circles. And prey he never gets ahold of him.

Stipe could litterely pick him up off the ground one handed by the throat and choke him out like that.

Back