What realistic chance do you give DJ against Stipe and is that important in calling him GoAT?

we really need to stop letting whitebelts start threads

wtfih.gif

Thread saved
7e8651224e4e410fc7e07789b2976fd0.gif

excellent...you are officially qualified to teach the other poster how to write it lol
thats how they teach little kids

sometimes its best to teach sherdoggers like one would elementary and middle schoolers

sometimes its best to teach sherdoggers like one would elementary and middle schoolers
it's best to explain anything as simply as possible if you are trying to explain it to someone.

This fight isn’t a GOAT situation.

Stipe shits turds the size of DJ.

What a stupid thread. HAS to be trolling...which I guess means saying stupid shit you dont believe online for attention.

Better to be stupid. At least your genuine.

I remember a public health nurse coming into our elementary school class and showing everyone how to properly brush their teeth.

"up like a rocket (bottom row), down like the rain (top), back and forth like a choo-choo train".

I repeated that to my dentist, who gave me a dirty look and said "just brush the way they grow" - LOL

(thread is officially derailed?)

Stipe shits turds the size of DJ.

What a stupid thread. HAS to be trolling...which I guess means saying stupid shit you dont believe for online attention.

Better to be stupid. At least your genuine.

No, there is a valid point. If you are calling someone the greatest fighter of all time but you think they stand absolutely no chance fighting a certain guy it speaks volumes.

Even prime
Andy would have guys debating if he could land a good counter.

Hard to call but I think Johnson is a bit more likely to hurt Miocic than Miocic is to actually catch Johnson.

No, there is a valid point. If you are calling someone the greatest fighter of all time but you think they stand absolutely no chance fighting a certain guy it speaks volumes.

Even prime
Andy would have guys debating if he could land a good counter.

GOAT is P4P not can this 10 year defending champion at 145 beat a HW. (Aldo as my example)

He's very fast, and overall much more skilled mixed martial artist, but stipe is literally twice his size.

Maybe with the right gameplan DJ could win, but very very unlikely. Or if it goes down DJ could potentially get a freak submission (thought if it went down to the ground most likely dj gets smash).

He's very fast, and overall much more skilled mixed martial artist, but stipe is literally twice his size.

Maybe with the right gameplan DJ could win, but very very unlikely. Or if it goes down DJ could potentially get a freak submission (thought if it went down to the ground most likely dj gets smash).
Stipe half asleep with no training camp would choke slam that little dork right through the cage.

would stipe have a better chance against a ngannou sized DJor 100 Dj sized ngannous?

Daniel Johnson should have a pretty good shot against Stipe.

Demetrious Cormier on the other hand?

3UnTLlc.gif
C'Mon Man...

What realistic chance do you give DJ against Stipe and is that important in calling him GoAT?

we really need to stop letting whitebelts start threads

Start a committee man get some Law & Order around here make Sherdog great again I'm ↓↓↓

qkum5pM.gif

Back