What purpose does Weidman being humble or funny serve anyone?

And seems you know nothing about common sense. Kicks get checked all the time, but how often does someone break his leg throwing it? It happens maybe once out of 10,000 kicks thrown? Or more? Either way, needless to say it's extremely unlikely and a freak occorrence, but hey keep thinking Chris masterminded breaking his opponent's leg in the gym.

And Anderson did not get popped after the fight, but hey dont let a silly thing like facts stand in the way of you being a jackass and pretending you know what you're talking about.
Don't try to backtrack moron. You said it was a MISTAKE. I called you out as it was NOT a mistake. It was a perfectly checked kick. Get it?

Don't try to backtrack moron. You said it was a MISTAKE. I called you out as it was NOT a mistake. It was a perfectly checked kick. Get it?
Nah, now you're just being desperate. You were talking out of your ass, don't get so mad it's not my fault you're a jerkoff.

Not everybody has to adopt a fake persona to "server a purpose"

You continue to prove how perfect your username is.

tenor.gif

To answer your question.......yes cheese is delicious and it should go with every meal......

Because trash talking assholes are a dime a dozen. It's nice to see guys with class once in a while.

Unless you're trying to emulate a meathead jock pumping his fist and celebrating an accident as his opponent lays on the floor in agony from an obvious fracture, while your corner man taps you on the back saying "good, fuck him".

But yeah, he's a better role model than the guys you named I agree.
Says the guy with a Nate Diaz avatar. Very fitting. Weidman is a class act. Genuinely great family guy. If you don't think he's a better role model than guys like Jones, Floyd, etc. then I really don't know what to tell ya.

Unless you're trying to emulate a meathead jock pumping his fist and celebrating an accident as his opponent lays on the floor in agony from an obvious fracture, while your corner man taps you on the back saying "good, fuck him".

But yeah, he's a better role model than the guys you named I agree.

Haha didn't expect this from you, so you sensitive like all others.. you ain't a stone cold killer I see. :D

It was a big fight everyone will be happy in getting that W, leg checks count.. shit happens let the man enjoy his win a little.

Damn my man Koro is sensitive, I'm happy and sad in the same time damn it. :D

Haha didn't expect this from you, so you sensitive like all others.. you ain't a stone cold killer I see. :D

It was a big fight everyone will be happy in getting that W, leg checks count.. shit happens let the man enjoy his win a little.

Damn my man Koro is sensitive, I'm happy and sad in the same time damn it. :D
Nah, just never could stand Weidman. Anderson was a once in a lifetime GOAT, he shouldn't be going out on a stretcher while some smug jock celebrates with jerkoffs like Matt Serra.

Only in today's world could the same people who hate Weidman for his personality love Jon Jones for his.

Nah, just never could stand Weidman. Anderson was a once in a lifetime GOAT, he shouldn't be going out on a stretcher while some smug jock celebrates with jerkoffs like Matt Serra.

If the roles were reversed you think Anderson would not have celebrated the W right there on the spot ?

He put a long training camp into it, lots of work and he had to hear people in his ear telling him he won't be able to get another W no way no way.. so he checked a kick shit happens you get upset over broken bones more then brain cells dying, some people are never the same after some KO's but a bone breaking is to much ?

Take a more objective look at the situation, you will find more to it if you do that in my opinion.

If the roles were reversed you think Anderson would not have celebrated the W right there on the spot ?

He put a long training camp into it, lots of work and he had to hear people in his ear telling him he won't be able to get another W no way no way.. so he checked a kick shit happens you get upset over broken bones more then brain cells dying, some people are never the same after some KO's but a bone breaking is to much ?

Take a more objective look at the situation, you will find more to it if you do that in my opinion.
I get what you're saying but it just rubbed me the wrong way. Not a fan of Weidman in general, but not a hater either, just thought he was very overrated for a while there but whatever.

I get what you're saying but it just rubbed me the wrong way. Not a fan of Weidman in general, but not a hater either, just thought he was very overrated for a while there but whatever.

Fair enough.. sir. :D

<Fedor23>

And seems you know nothing about common sense. Kicks get checked all the time, but how often does someone break his leg throwing it? It happens maybe once out of 10,000 kicks thrown? Or more? Either way, needless to say it's extremely unlikely and a freak occorrence, but hey keep thinking Chris masterminded breaking his opponent's leg in the gym.

And Anderson did not get popped after the fight, but hey dont let a silly thing like facts stand in the way of you being a jackass and pretending you know what you're talking about.

Silva fought Weidman on 12/28/13. He tested positive in January of 2016.

January 2015 is AFTER December 2013. Exactly like I said, Silva got busted for roiding after fighting Weidman. You should have been able to figure that out pretty easily

Nah, now you're just being desperate. You were talking out of your ass, don't get so mad it's not my fault you're a jerkoff.
Haha, great defense. Calling me a jerkoff. Lets try again

You called Weidman's check, that he practiced for MONTHS, a fucking mistake. I made it very clear it wasn't a mistake. It was a technique he practiced again and again. That is NOT a mistake. That is called technique.

Back