What kind of bitch pitching is this for softball ?

I've got a friend on FB who plays softball. I honestly had no idea there even were men's softball leagues until I saw him posting about spending hundreds of dollars on gear.

Did you wear the tutu? I play slow pitch. Have a 26 game home run streak going. Get some hand eye co ordintation. Schmuck.

I'm really sorry to kick while you're down, but that's no excuse to strike. It indeed a bitch rule but still.

There's only one way to redeem yourself. Next time you face that pitcher, smoke him with a line drive.

And damn do I miss beer league softball. We used to play division 2. We beat a cop team in a championship game with only 9 players & a no hitter through 5 innings

Did you wear the tutu? I play slow pitch. Have a 26 game home run streak going. Get some hand eye co ordintation. Schmuck.
A drunk monkey can hit a home run in slow pitch. Field we played on was an even 305' & they only allowed 2 homers per game. Any HR after 2 was an out.

Ours is unlimited but i have heard of those rules. The feilds we play in are 350-375 in the corners. Most of my dingers are over centers head or to the gaps cause no one has a really strong arm with a fn softball

I pitched in a slowpitch league in 1980. It was a 12 foot limit and I pushed the 12 foot pretty hard. Varying the height really fucks with a batters timing. There were weekend tournaments with the unlimited rule that one of our competing teams asked me to pitch for them.
How the f@ck old are you??!!

Im glad to know that Im not the oldest old coot around

I joined a mens fall softball league, our first game was last night. I'm used to this type of pitching;

Instead, this bitch league has policy of unlimited height ! Over 12ft is ILLEGAL per the AASL. The average pitch thrown at me was almost 20 feet - it looked ridiculous !

I wish I had known this, and it's a real dick way to throw a ball.
I went 0-2, struck out twice. It's a bull shit style.

If you had gone 2 for 2 you would have loved that style I'm sure. Practice! And consider yourself lucky you'll never have to face a guy like this:

I pitched in a slowpitch league in 1980. It was a 12 foot limit and I pushed the 12 foot pretty hard. Varying the height really fucks with a batters timing. There were weekend tournaments with the unlimited rule that one of our competing teams asked me to pitch for them.

My dad used to play a tournament called the turkey shoot where your own teammate pitches it to you, but you only got one pitch. He played a few no limit ones like that as well.

Back